**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Failed to login

Hi,
Today morning I tried to open my game in my phone but it is not opening and showing a pop-up with message: " Failed to log in. The contest is currently down for maintenance. Please check back shortly."

Now, please tell me how do I login back again.

Comments

• deadly316deadly316 Member Posts: 52
    Right now it's under server maintenance , might take some more time.
  • shyaveenshyaveen Member Posts: 4
    Is it only for me or for all?
  • KingCrooksKingCrooks Member Posts: 176
    Those messages in game that say "Tuesday there will be server maintenance" that means the game is down for everyone while they fix bugs and update. Updates are weekly but the end of the month is always longer. New event quest and new characters are being added
    @KingCrooks yes, but today is not tuesday. It is wednesday according to Indian Standard Time. May be the server is in USA it seems. USA is 24hrs late than INDIA. Is your game opening @KingCrooks ?
  • KingCrooksKingCrooks Member Posts: 176
    In the USA it's Tuesday, they send emails about it 2 days prior usually. And yes the game is down for everyone everywhere while they fix the game up. It's been down for 1 1/2 hours now, which is very long so I well understand why you'd ask. It should be back soon hopefully, I'm frustrated too bro
    We all have to wait together.