**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Where have all the T1 Alphas gone?

I recently went back to playing no alliance quest or war and cannot believe the lack of access to t1 Alphas. This is terrible and can’t believe it’s not a hot topic. If you look at all the rewards for event quests, arenas etc these catalysts are almost non existent. How in the absolute heck (PG) am I supposed to get 12 of these to take 1 rank 3 5* to rank 5, if I can’t earn more than a couple in all events? This seriously needs to be addressed.

Comments

• Options
    Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Or do heroic of monthly event quest or 100% mystery in the microrealms or ultrons assault or waning moon they give t1 alphas as exploration rewards
  • Options
    Oh and also you get 0 of them for doing all of Master, Uncollected or Cavalier event quest, so COME ON MAN!
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Idk where i even get them cause I haven’t bought one from glory or done the t1a arena in forever but i always have them expiring, sell them for tiny bits of t2a
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★

The easiest was is to get glory and buy them in the glory store. You need to do AQ for that.

For some reason, they are a pretty scarce resource without the glory.

Heroic monthly quest and glory store are the best ways.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    I’m going to sit and watch post like these pop up more often, as I have warned about this since two years before.
    5*s demand big amounts of t1a to upgrade (average 5.5 per rank) which by no mean are available anywhere in the game.
    The t1a economy in the game is problematic since 5* introduction.
    It’s not a catalyst that should be a bottleneck for players at 2020. It’s just ridiculous having t2a or even t5bc expiring and no t1a to use them.
    Glory store updated t1a prices are a joke even for TB.
    Over 2.5k for 10t1a per 8 days is not a good solution.
  • Options
    Just imagine, if you aren’t getting glory though. This was part of my point. I don’t have the time anymore to do A-Q and War, but am now being punished because of this. We should be able to earn all rewards needed to rank up champs even if playing solo.
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,270 ★★★★★
    Where is that "Another One" meme when you need it!
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020

and where are all the gods

I WAS GONNA SAY

Where's the cosmic ramp up champ hercules to fight the toaster girl
  • Options

The easiest was is to get glory and buy them in the glory store. You need to do AQ for that.

Again! I’m not running A-Q or War, so you cannot earn Glory. Please read my post.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

Just imagine, if you aren’t getting glory though. This was part of my point. I don’t have the time anymore to do A-Q and War, but am now being punished because of this. We should be able to earn all rewards needed to rank up champs even if playing solo.

If you are not in an alliance then you are pretty much in a roadblock.
    Maximum t1a you can earn solo monthly are:
    Arena 10 (3 per 9 days)
    Event Quest 4 if I’m not mistaken (Heroic Master difficulties)
    Side Quests on some months
    With around 20 max it’s not even 4 5* rank ups per month.
    You have the obligation to be in Alliance if you want a descent progress.
    Solo playing is punished hardly by the game 😠
    Accept it and find an easy going ally or call it quit 😉
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Nowadays I restrict my rank-ups to level up solo event, so the tier 1 alpha drought is seemingly less pronounced compared to before.
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    I have more t2a in overflow than t1a ...and it's really expensive to take even 1 5* to r3 ..you need 10 t1a ..for these reasons i am not able to level up ..
  • Options
    Beavis_936Beavis_936 Posts: 32
    The reality of this game is that if you want to progress, then you have to be in an alliance. If you don’t have time than understand that you will not progress quickly.

The game is designed for aw to get you shards for new champs and aq to get you cats for upgrading. That’s not saying you can’t progress but it will be extremely limited.
  • Options

The reality of this game is that if you want to progress, then you have to be in an alliance. If you don’t have time than understand that you will not progress quickly.

The game is designed for aw to get you shards for new champs and aq to get you cats for upgrading. That’s not saying you can’t progress but it will be extremely limited.

I’ve been playing this game for 5 1/2 years now and it was never a game that was made for Alliance only. I completely understand you should be able to get “More” rewards for being a more active player, but this is beyond stupid.
  • Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    FiiNCH said:

Beat me to it