**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Annihilus is bugged?

AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
It clearly states in his description, that the cosmic control rod is only removed by fate seal, nullify and stagger effects.

However for some reason armour breaks are also removing it? It’s occurred with the HB and vision Aarkus bosses in act 7 and other matchups.

Am I missing something? Really want this fixed if it’s a bug.

Comments

• Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    armor break "nullifies" armor, but even if there are no armors, it tries to do this. I'm not sure how it works against nullify resistance nodes. This is what Mike said once so don't shoot me
  • Options
    That’s seems pretty unnecessary to me. Can this just not be a thing?

I’m fine with it counting as nullify if you actually have armour, but if not then it simply shouldn’t be. I hope this is changed.

Or at least actually put it in his abilities...
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Armor break counts as nullify
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

That’s seems pretty unnecessary to me. Can this just not be a thing?

I’m fine with it counting as nullify if you actually have armour, but if not then it simply shouldn’t be. I hope this is changed.

Or at least actually put it in his abilities...

It's not totally intended, but thats the way armor break is programmed. I don't really see a problem with it so I dont really mind
  • Options
    KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 446 ★★★
    Shhhhhhhhh🤣
  • Options
    Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    Hell nah dont fix this
  • Options
    PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    Yes, Annhilus is a bug. An insectoid from the Negative Zone.
  • Options
    OneMast3rOneMast3r Posts: 331 ★★
    It's so annoying how easy this bug makes him to fight. If you fight as Anni it's a pain to loose his control rod so easy now. This has only been going on since the new content release.

So we get a refund of units if we opened crystals to get him?
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    You guys are acting like Annihilus is op on defence, as if he doesn’t have enough counters already..

I think changing how armour breaks works won’t destroy your choices given the many mystic champs you can use in this game. As a bonus, he was made metal just so mags can counter him aswell.