Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensating accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.

How should I feel about this?

SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,836 ★★★★★

Comments

• SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 1,361 ★★★★
    Great pull. He’s good for synergies and has one of the best life steals in the game. The only thing I’d want tuned up a little is his attack but that’s all. Nice pull!
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 1,941 ★★★★★
    IMO he's one of the best Mystics, and one of the most useful champs, in the whole game - IF you use him with Blade. He's a pain sometimes if your Judgements fail but using him with Blade makes them both so much better.
  • JoshKosh557JoshKosh557 Posts: 1,881 ★★★★
    edited December 2020

Meh, paired with blade he is pretty good in act 5, but really doesn't have much use in act 6. He hits like a noodle and I would only take him up if you like taking forever on every fight. Even if you have blade, I would simply bring nick or aegon since they have more value and don't need the synergies. Ig he is ok in map 5 and under aq