**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Mulaney’s Quest. Spider Ham

Is spider ham bugged now? I just entered the fight and there were no hits exchanged from either side and I just dropped dead. Can someone explain please?

Comments

• Options
    Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    When you’re at 0 power you die
  • Options
    Jaymans33Jaymans33 Posts: 8

So there is no timer involved. I just dropped dead @thebombsquad1
  • Options
    Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    Jaymans33 said:

No timer
  • Options
    @Thebombsquad1 thanks for the clarification. So it’s just a lame money grab node smh. Really takes the joy out of it. Thanks for that

Jaymans33 said:

No timer
  • Options
    TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    No timer because it's the languor node. You lose health when your power bar goes to 0.
  • Options

No timer because it's the languor node. You lose health when your power bar goes to 0.

I never got the chance to gain any power. I legit entered the fight. Dodged a heavy and dropped dead smh
  • Options
    Jaymans33 said:

I never got the chance to gain any power. I legit entered the fight. Dodged a heavy and dropped dead smh
    You could have gained a power gain buff on the heavy dodge? Then languor punishes you for that.
  • Options

Jaymans33 said:

You could have gained a power gain buff on the heavy dodge? Then languor punishes you for that.
    I was using a ramped up aegon. Like I understand the nature of the node that’s why I’m asking here cuz I’m legit confused lol. I entered the fight spiderham went for heavy. I dodged it. And just died lol
  • Options
    Jaymans33 said:

Jaymans33 said:

I was using a ramped up aegon. Like I understand the nature of the node that’s why I’m asking here cuz I’m legit confused lol. I entered the fight spiderham went for heavy. I dodged it. And just died lol
    And dodging an attack grants buffs via the global. It could have triggered a power gain buff which would then give you a bit of power and allow languor to kill you.
  • Options

Jaymans33 said:

Jaymans33 said:

And dodging an attack grants buffs via the global. It could have triggered a power gain buff which would then give you a bit of power and allow languor to kill you.
    My power meter never moved. So I didn’t have any power to lose.
  • Options
    BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    When u dodge, u get a power gain buff(global node). There is also a transducer node which drains ur power over time. The drain is actually stronger than the gain u get from the buff. So, when ur power bar reaches 0, u get the damage from langour node. It's kinda annoying if he starts with a heavy tho.

Try to start the fight with a parry and hit him.
    I did it with Aegon, he can do it.
  • Options
    Junais said:

When u dodge, u get a power gain buff(global node). There is also a transducer node which drains ur power over time. The drain is actually stronger than the gain u get from the buff. So, when ur power bar reaches 0, u get the damage from langour node. It's kinda annoying if he starts with a heavy tho.

Try to start the fight with a parry and hit him.
    I did it with Aegon, he can do it.

@Junais thanks for the detailed explanation. I appreciate it! Makes sense now. It’s some BS basically lol kabam should offer us compensation for that. There is literally nothing you can do but die if the AI doesn’t cooperate smh
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,621 ★★★★★
    Start with a parry Stun and then attack. Just the parry stun alone gives you some power. Don’t evade to start the fight.
  • Options
    BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    Jaymans33 said:

@Junais thanks for the detailed explanation. I appreciate it! Makes sense now. It’s some BS basically lol kabam should offer us compensation for that. There is literally nothing you can do but die if the AI doesn’t cooperate smh

Np. The node combinations are quite tricky tho. Depends on how the AI is. When my health was too low before starting the fight, i started by dashing back without waiting for the opponents move and then intercepted him. This one worked for me as well.