**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is it a bug?

I started doing the 2nd chapter of the boss challenge. But when i got to the first gwenpool i just watched as my champs got k.o in dissapointment.

Her nodes say that we still gain power even if we cause no dmg on basics. Then it says we gain no power at all from basics but we gain power if she has a damaging debuff.

The main question is. Isnt the curse debuff you can place on her a damaging debuff? Meaning it should count towards the power gain. The only champ that worked was hyperion but which i dont understand.

Sorry if its a long one. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    The bane node doesn't place a debuff on the opponent.
    I'm not too sure how it is stated on the node, but I think it has to be a damage over time debuff.
  • Options
    I understand but you both @will-o-wisp @HI_guys but how is it that hyperion was able to take her down to half health while every other of my champs got non?
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,201 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    hmm
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Because he was the only one that was able to deal damage ... ?
    You probably just were able to launch a special attack with him, while you weren't able to do the same with others
  • Options
    @will-o-wisp but how if he has no debuffs until sp1 so howd i get to gain power?

@HI_guys yes it is. And this is the second chapter im talking about its the gwenpool with the 300% health boost.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★

@will-o-wisp but how if he has no debuffs until sp1 so howd i get to gain power?

@HI_guys yes it is. And this is the second chapter im talking about its the gwenpool with the 300% health boost.

I’m pretty sure it’s because Hyperion has outside power gain. I think you can still gain power with power gain buffs.
  • Options
    VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★

Polka dot power doesnt stop power gained trough abilities (like Hypes power gain buffs or Longshots power steal with bad karma). Only the standart hitting the opponent and getting hit doesnt give power with that node
  • Options
    Hmmm ill check that out. Thanks to all of you. @Voltolos @Will3808