**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Toughest act 7 book 1 paths

2»

Comments

• NumanNuman Posts: 276 ★★
    _Sham_ said:

I have started exploring 7.1.1 and I am blocked at Invade, Oscillate, Kinetic Instigator path.

I am Parry guy and this path is a nightmare for me, I can't parry or I get crazy damage. If I try to run back that ironman come on me like crazy and I get wrecked. I don't know what to do.

So for me or people like me who rely heavily on parry this is the toughest path. Also that Nova is staring at me from faraway, even if I clear whole path I don't know how will I kill Nova .

That path is basically made for corvus
    And this might help

• ShaqatacShaqatac Posts: 260 ★★
    Rather then looking at paths I’d say look at the bosses that are hard, paths not that bad most of them if u have a good roster

• Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    _Sham_ said:

I have started exploring 7.1.1 and I am blocked at Invade, Oscillate, Kinetic Instigator path.

I am Parry guy and this path is a nightmare for me, I can't parry or I get crazy damage. If I try to run back that ironman come on me like crazy and I get wrecked. I don't know what to do.

So for me or people like me who rely heavily on parry this is the toughest path. Also that Nova is staring at me from faraway, even if I clear whole path I don't know how will I kill Nova .

Honestly, you're gonna need to break your bubble. There are going to be several occasions where you need to not rely on parry all the time.

I've seen corvus destroy that path. I personally didn't have him so I used doom due to his high armor and block penetration.
  • SpinnakerSpinnaker Posts: 271 ★★★
    I was lucky to have quake but that unlimited power path was pretty annoying