**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

With Act 7 reward distribution; Do you prefer path rewards or Completion/Exploration rewards

X_Factor_AgentX_Factor_Agent Posts: 2,860 ★★★★★
I'm personally loving the path rewards. Gives me more of a reason to explore it.

With Act 7 reward distribution; Do you prefer path rewards or Completion/Exploration rewards 34 votes

Path focused rewards
76%
BigPoppaCBONEdanielmathFrostySungjQuikPikMalreck04RockyshockyX_Factor_AgentKill_GreyEtjamaOnePix3LOGAvengerDonDudu2809KbmbbThoye3Ganesh10aSoar2878Blizzard28Canucks37TheMailmann 26 votes
Completion/Exploration focused rewards (Like It's been done for every other Act)
23%
LeNoirFaineantDOKTOROKTOPUSWas525LmaoScopeotoe987BonzodavidSkyLord7000Crazystories4life 8 votes

Comments

• Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I like path rewards in act content, but not in EQ.
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Completion/Exploration focused rewards (Like It's been done for every other Act)
    Both are cool. But it’s always nice to receive that big bonus at the end of some content.
  • Options
    Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    Both, but for me personally 100% will get me 99% there to get my first T5CC to R3 my 6* Ægon so yeah.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Path focused rewards
    path is much better, lets you plan when to grab the resources you need, helps manage inventory