**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Timing on Howard the Duck 60/30% heal in the abyss

GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
Hi,

I will be trying the abyss soon. But was wondering one thing about howard.
I will be using Aegon. When I reach the 60 and 30% mark. And he heals. Do I need to stun him before the heal kicks in. Or do I stun him when the heal started?
Also, Will Aegon's sp3 count as a stun to cancel the heal?
Might be noob questions. But just want to be sure. Watched a couple of videos. But either the heal does not trigger, or I miss something.
Would hate to get him down to a % and have him heal back up because I don`t know what to do.
Thank all of you in advance.

Comments

• Options
    BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    Stun him when it shows "processing..."
  • Options
    Does Aegon's ability reduce the chance of it proccing? Via his defensive ability reduction?
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★

Does Aegon's ability reduce the chance of it proccing? Via his defensive ability reduction?

I don’t know about this but I do know if you stun Howard when it says processing or when the Regen kicks in it will stop. Both work.
  • Options
    @Junais @Will3808 Thnx guys. Will save up my special when I get close to 60 and 30 percent. I could always panic and throw that. And try to get him under the 60 during the stun. If that is at all possible.
    Only 7 more days to go till I have time for the Abyss.