**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gearing up for an AOL run without Ageon help me fill out my team

CdvaCdva Posts: 52
edited December 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Hello everyone I’m about a month away from getting to 8000 units I’ll spend that time hoarding all of my potions and farming more. I don’t have ageon as the title reads. I read about 100 forum posts on potential teams.

Can you guys offer some advice here are the people I’m planning on bringing but I’m certainly open to alternates and I need a fifth to complete the team as well

Torch 5 star awakened sig 20
Nick 5 star Awakened sig 60
Symbiote supreme 5 star sig 50 ish
Corvus 5 star awakened not sure of sig level

I also heard people having success with a Colossus, omega red, magneto archangel team .

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    The team you have should be fine for an initial run, maybe add in quake just to activate Fury's evade synergy or Heimdall for his cheat death. Any kind of added survivability is good.

It'll probably be a good idea to grind out 300ish pots from ROL before the run. It sounds like a lot but I only grinded out 200 and having more would've saved me a good amount of units.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    I'll recommend you to bring a Void as the last character on the team.
    Good in slow pace fights, and good to heal reverse. You can one-shot Joe Fixit and take a good amount of Health from Howard The Duck if you play it right
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★

I'll recommend you to bring a Void as the last character on the team.
    Good in slow pace fights, and good to heal reverse. You can one-shot Joe Fixit and take a good amount of Health from Howard The Duck if you play it right

However the duck is rng either he ative the reg or just thunder quake you.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,020 ★★★★★
    I am not sure if he is necessarily a better choice than some of the options listed above, but I believe Falcon is a strong choice for a damage dealer in Abyss because every opponent has an evade mechanic that he can build crit damage off.
  • Options
    ExHavokExHavok Posts: 518 ★★★
    I would go with Falcon if I can't use aegon, he is a good option too
  • Options
    Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
    if u can quake well, use her for collector, took me 27 revives every path, corvus takes more if u get unlucky and get hit and what not, she's more straightforward IFFFFF u can quake good and light intercept to stop the timer from time to time u can get 4-5% per revive easily, so 20 revs for a perfect run but ur bound to make mistakes along the way as we all do
  • Options
    DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★
    edited December 2020
    Can you post Screenshots of your roster?
    I also did Abyss without any of the horsemen...CapIW was my absolute MVP and Sym Supreme handled the fights he was used for very well. My struggles were against the Collector since i did not have CC or any other Decent Counter. Also, i used Archangel who was really good for Invisible Woman and some other fights too. I also used Heimdall who really helped with the cheat death. My last member was Starky, who i used for Thing and other than that nothing special, at first i brought him in thinking he will be the main champion but ended up beeing Cap.
    Edit: took me about 5k units plus 10 revives from stash.
  • Options
    CdvaCdva Posts: 52
    I appreciate all those who responded. I do not quake well at all.

So falcon is an option, as is Hendiall for cheat death and maybe void

I plan to farm 300 health pots from rROL

Will o wisp I know you did it without ageon and read your posts, feel free to pm me

• Options
    Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    i think Nick fury is way better than corvus as a main abyss clearer in Aegon's Place

Spider-Monkey
    Star-Lord

Good Alternatives

I think this goes Back to who is better Against The collector Since he is a unit grab