**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who to focus on for game progress

Logan00Logan00 Posts: 567 ★★★
edited December 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Hello, I am a bit blocked on the game currently, with the idea of 100% act 5 and get thronebreaker, which 5 champs will you focus your resources on? Thanks for the replies.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Wait where are you? Act 5 explo and thronebreaker are very different progression milestones.

Edit: also, it usually helps if you show your roster so we can help you pick champs for stuff
  • Options

• Options

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    Ghost and Quake. No matter where you are, they will help you
  • Options

• Options

• Options
    edited December 2020
    That's a really great roster. You could definitely get cav, act 5 explo, and some variants like v4/5. TB is a bit far away for you

Act 6 completion is also def doable with aegon, quake, ghost, aa, mags, havok, omega, g2099, aarkus, caiw, void, and torch. Actually, you can defiinitely do act 6 completion. Feel free to reach out if you have any other questions
  • Options

Thanks, I suck at quake, and just recently pulled ghost, still learning how to use her
  • Options
    Logan00 said:

Thanks, I suck at quake, and just recently pulled ghost, still learning how to use her
    Have you done any variants? You could do v4 explo if you have a 1* hulk and v3 is easy with ghost and sentinel
  • Options

That's a really great roster. You could definitely get cav, act 5 explo, and some variants like v4/5. TB is a bit far away for you

Thanks, I am cavalier already, and completed lol, the idea is to 100% act 5 and then go further 6.2.2 , can not pass Mr.synister
  • Options

Logan00 said:

Have you done any variants? You could do v4 explo if you have a 1* hulk and v3 is easy with ghost and sentinel
    No, have not tried any. Will do, thanks for the tip!
  • Options
    Logan00 said:

Thanks, I am cavalier already, and completed lol, the idea is to 100% act 5 and then go further 6.2.2 , can not pass Mr.synister
    I edited my above comment btw, so take a look at that. Also, ghost is a good sinister counter. watch a few guides, but the idea is to get spam heavies and sp3
  • Options

Logan00 said:

I edited my above comment btw, so take a look at that. Also, ghost is a good sinister counter. watch a few guides, but the idea is to get spam heavies and sp3
    Thank you for the insight! Will focus on ghost then
  • Options
    Logan00 said:

Logan00 said:

Thank you for the insight! Will focus on ghost then
    If you pull warlock, he has a synergy with the ultron you have which gives fury buffs to him. Heimdall if you pull hela or angela gives a permanent fury to any champ, so just bring a poison immune. Captain marvel og who you already have technically works but it would be a long fight
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Act 6 completion is also def doable with aegon, quake, ghost, aa, mags, havok, omega, g2099, aarkus, caiw, void, and torch. Actually, you can defiinitely do act 6 completion. Feel free to reach out if you have any other questions

He can't complete act 6 just yet.
  • Options
    NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    you've got my baby boy abomination and Red Guardian.....I hope you use them <3<3

Also you got a really great roster to pick from to explore act 5 and get TB
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Definitely learn now to play ghost
  • Options
    asuoa650asuoa650 Posts: 57
    If you can pull Angela or hela, guilly works great with sinister, get her ramped up before the fight and it's a one shot with her.
  • Options
    asuoa650asuoa650 Posts: 57
    Forgot to mention with heimdell synergy with the fury
  • Options
    Thanks a lot for all the inputs!
  • Options
    AA nick red a mags sentinel and doom is all you need fam