**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

buff og spiderman

so my 1 problem in this game is buffs like ddhk got an overhaul but what happens to those people who pull ddc, you see once you buff 1 champion you render the alternate version of it useless and that's what I'm thinking buff the. of spiderman because spiderman stark enhanced was introduced it rendered of spiderman useless so pls buff him

Comments

• Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Yeah tbh besides the shocks and power drain, SESM is exactly what I would expect OG Spider-Man to be: bursty, taunts, evading on specials.
  • Options
    NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Spider-man was never really "useful" at that point we already had champs like Hyperion, doctor voodoo, quake, as well as some other great champs. There are other spider verse champs that are also just as great or better than Stark Spidy.

Also I wouldn't compare DDHK overhaul since it was kinda underwhelming to say the least.

Edit: Don't get me wrong a buff to him would be great, but there aren't any decisions rn for any buffs until Feb I think.
    As well as there are other champs that are worse off than him.
  • Options

Spider-man was never really "useful" at that point we already had champs like Hyperion, doctor voodoo, quake, as well as some other great champs. There are other spider verse champs that are also just as great or better than Stark Spidy.

Also I wouldn't compare DDHK overhaul since it was kinda underwhelming to say the least.

yes the overhaul was super underwhelming I really only liked the animation changed
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    OG Spidey should have some Fury and Precision and also be immune to Ability Accuracy reduction. (Don't really know why I proposed what the buff should be but I do agree with you OP)
  • Options
    true true