Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensating accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.

Summoner Sanctum

SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 653 ★★★
For those of you that logged in and were greeted with a request to take a poll, what was the topic of your poll? I know that sometimes in the past they have had a variety of topics, so I am curious as to what they are focusing on now. Mine was all about Variant content.

Comments

• RU11011RU11011 Posts: 872 ★★★★
    I also had Variant content, and it was asking about Variant #6, which I just read a couple minutes ago. Hopefully the feedback is really taken into account.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 1,254 ★★★
    Back issues i took a survey for
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,002 ★★★
    Back issues, though I have yet to be able to complete it because every time I move past Question #5 it says that the owner of the survey has updated it, and sends me back to earlier questions. LoL
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 6,735 ★★★★★

Also about variants. Pretty happy to do a survey and get 3k units though.

I only got a 6* nexus
  • Amztrak1_Amztrak1_ Posts: 4
    How long after survey did you get rewards
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 452 ★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Also about variants. Pretty happy to do a survey and get 3k units though.

I only got a 6* nexus
    You guys got kabamed! The generic 6* r2 to r3 gem was a nice bonus of taking the survey