**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What 2 and 3 stars should I rank up for v4 exploration?

Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
edited December 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I’ve been thinking about and planning v4 exploration some time in the next 2 months and was wondering what champions are ideal to rank up for the 2 and 3 star chapters. I’ve looked at the nodes and defenders and it looks like there are a few good choices for each of the annoying ones. I’ll post the top of my 2 and 3 star roster to show what I already have ranked up but if you guys could give suggestions of who I should ideally bring in for exploration or who your mvps were that would be great. Thanks.

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    2* Rocket for the dulled path
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    For 2* - Rocket for the crit path... he or Wasp are the about the only ones that can do it easily. Also, Colossus and Claire because of the poison and bleed paths

3* - Claire and you you are pretty much set
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    chapter 2 is easy. chapter 3 was a lot more niche, which is scary because theyre 2*. I know the dulled and crit me with your best shot was a pain
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    If you don’t have a 2* ghost then 2* rocket for the crit path. Quake just to quake and shake everything. And venom to counter the spider people in the quest.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Frontline MCOC has a detailed explanation for each path. From there you can plan your rankups.
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    Wolverine did alot of heavy lifting for me
  • ArkhamButcherArkhamButcher Posts: 129
    2* Ghost and Hit monkey can do the dulled path