**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The gold issue has been solved

Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

0 gold cost arena matchups!

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

You fool......true solvers of the gold problem do monthly side content that costs 0 energy and infinitely run through it to collect the gold from each tile (sadly no quest like that this month lol). You have much to learn young grasshopper

Wait that's actually genius. Does it really work?
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Jokes aside I think the gold problem really is gone. I ve never been a big spender (5€/M) and I do not run the arena and Im over 22 million gold now. Not sure if its like this for everyone tho.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    Seraphion said:

Jokes aside I think the gold problem really is gone. I ve never been a big spender (5€/M) and I do not run the arena and Im over 22 million gold now. Not sure if its like this for everyone tho.

The Mulaney Challenge gave a million, and the legendary side quest gave like 50,000 for each explored quest. The gold issue is gone, and I have more gold than I have ever had before.
  • UvoginUvogin Posts: 345 ★★★
    Don't get any good rank up worthy champions... gold problem solved!
  • PappaBunnyPappaBunny Posts: 112
    Alll y'all who are saying you don't have gold issues already have your rosters ranked and levelled. I have over 130 waiting to be ranked. All because of gold. I've gone thru the gold side quests completely twice. Currently have 500K gold. That will be gone after about 3 rank ups.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    ISO looking like units at rate we get it.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

Alll y'all who are saying you don't have gold issues already have your rosters ranked and levelled. I have over 130 waiting to be ranked. All because of gold. I've gone thru the gold side quests completely twice. Currently have 500K gold. That will be gone after about 3 rank ups.

130 *what* waiting to be ranked? Something is out of balance with how you’ve allocated resources.
  • PappaBunnyPappaBunny Posts: 112
    TyEdge said:

130 *what* waiting to be ranked? Something is out of balance with how you’ve allocated resources.
    My lone 6* is 529K gold to go to rank 2. My 5* ranks will total over a million gold. The only resource I have issues with is gold. ISO is easy to get.
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    @Thicco_Mode as far as I can remember those 0 energy quests still give tile gold and a tiny bit of XP. Like during the September side event with the pirate thing or whatever
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

@Thicco_Mode as far as I can remember those 0 energy quests still give tile gold and a tiny bit of XP. Like during the September side event with the pirate thing or whatever

It's literally skill-less arena grinding. Love it!
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★

TyEdge said:

My lone 6* is 529K gold to go to rank 2. My 5* ranks will total over a million gold. The only resource I have issues with is gold. ISO is easy to get.
    1,000,000 in 5* rank ups isn't even 20, much less 130
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    Laughs in 6mil+ gold
  • Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 463 ★★★
    BuffBeast said:

Laughs in 6mil+ gold

Cries in 30k gold
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    Well i saved up all my gold crystals and BC for 4 months or so awaiting the 20% boost we were all expecting on Dec. So yeah now i have a tad over 10 mill but never in my life i went over 5 mill. So hopefully kabam can keep this going and continue looking for venues for us to acquire more gold. And also t2a and t1a and t4b cause lately i been getting too much t5b