**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

To Be The Best

PulliPulli Posts: 116
edited December 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
This is going to be a long post, but I wanted to give my thoughts and suggestions for the next year of MCOC.

I have to start off by saying, these babies out here saying that this game is going downhill should stop complaining NOW. The dev diaries are probably one of the best things that have happened to this game so far.

Kabam has learned a lot, and even though some people don't think so... They have. And all we can ask of them is to give us players what we want, the majority that is. Less roadblocks, more fun content, really anything that can make this game more enjoyable for us. And they're starting off slow but I'm pretty sure they're going to get there really soon.

I do have some suggestions, that may be able to please everybody in the game.

- More Variants: this is real fun content and I hope to see even more in 2021.

- Champion Buffs: Kabam, if you can go the whole next year by buffing six Champions every two months, that is a literal god-tier move.

Star concentrated methods of gameplay: When you reach Cavalier, four stars don't really have any kind of use for you anymore, unless you use them a little bit here and there in arena. (This includes three and two stars as well) I find it would be cool if a new type of event. (Kind of like incursions) that you could do.

It's called "Champions Day": this is where everyday three randomly chosen champions, as two stars three stars and four stars, I have a series of fights to go through, and are given Extreme Buffs. (Would love to see Groot show some god tier numbers for once) this type of content would be real fun, as there are some characters who have very cool fighting styles, but don't put up the numbers that are required and end game content. And since there are over 170 champions in the game doing one Champion per day would pretty much give that champion two times a year to be focused on. Rewards wouldn't be crazy, it would just be a little bit of everything based on your current status in game. This would give lower tiered Stars a better chance to be used again, and maybe given types of resource material to rank up these lower characters. (Since it doesn't make sense to put gold into three and four stars when you're dealing with Act Six content.)

This Champions Day idea is pretty complex, but I would like it, and I think others would like it too.

Other Things to Consider:

These are more on the unlikely side, but I do think they should be considered in 2021.

Thronebreaker event quest difficulty:

A lot of threads lately have been going around showing these babies thinking act 7 and variant 5 is too easy. And let's be honest, the release of cavalier difficulty was a little too late. Even though these babies, have somewhat of a point.
If the game gets a little too easy then it could start to be boring, so there should be access to harder content, which you could definitely do with Thronebreaker difficulty. (Would be another incentive for Cavaliers to go for thronebreaker) it could feature big Time rewards and would please the higher end game players and keep them interacted with the game.

Multiple Champion arenas:

170 champions, in 52 weeks, not to mention take half of those weeks, for the new release champions, and an older Champion that you want may never show up in arena for that year.
I thought of this for a while but I do think there should be multiple Champions available in the arena. I find this would be the gateway to get to getting more people into arena and grinding.

It is kind of a long shot but I do think it would help out the game in a small way

There are little bits and pieces that do need improvement, but this is a REALLY good game. It has the potential to be the BEST free to play game (kind of) in the app store. And you suggestions for new gameplay should always be recommended, in order to be the best.

Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Like no one ever was (sorry)
    First of all, I don't necessarily agree with those that say content is "too easy" but you don't have to call them babies man, they'll never listen to you or your ideas if you're just calling them that
  • PulliPulli Posts: 116

First of all, I don't necessarily agree with those that say content is "too easy" but you don't have to call them babies man, they'll never listen to you or your ideas if you're just calling them that

I had another name, but I decided to stick with "babies". 🙂

And if you read closely, I'm actually taking their side for a particular part of a game.

This post was mainly targeted to Kabam to head even more in the right direction.
    I get it, but we kinda want the community to not be at each others throats lol. I know you had good intention
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    champions day will take a while to implement, also cav difficulty came recently so dont expect thronebreaker too soon either.
    multiple champion arenas, we dont even have 5* basic yet :s
    Moot4Life said:

champions day will take a while to implement, also cav difficulty came recently so dont expect thronebreaker too soon either.
    multiple champion arenas, we dont even have 5* basic yet :s

I know Cav just came, but imo it was a little too late. I mean I just cleared 6.2 and I'm wrecking Cav quests right now.

If they came out with Thronebreaker earlier and made it real hard, then these Thronebreakers would have a challenge, and it would give a nice step early on for the game
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★

if he wants to be a disrespectful ****, let him, who cares

if he wants to be a disrespectful ****, let him, who cares
    It's obvious you do 😂😂. Disagreeing to a good post which will help the game. You whining cause stuff ain't going your way.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    I agree with everything especially the part about having content only open to 4* and 3*. I have fond memories of my 4* and I really hate that they have become rather useless lately. I still use them in Act 4 exploration and monthly eq but pretty soon I will finish those