**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Any plan to boost LOL 100% rewards ?

_Sham__Sham_ Posts: 1,054 ★★★★
edited December 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
Doing 100% LOL is tedious and harder then variants and very long and time consuming. But rewards are very under whelming.

When i check exploration rewards it doesn’t motivate me at all to do it. It’s not worth it. Shouldn’t the reward be adjusted to current meta ?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    No, it is not required content like story content. Those rewards get buffs because everyone HAS to get through them. And it helps them get ready for the next act.
    Labyrinth is easier than ever. Especially the easy path completion. Can be done in 2 hours with a good number of 5/65 champs. Imagine doing this with a 4/55. T2A also still are required catalysts in the current highest rank.
    I still have to explore it, so I would benefit from a buff. But it simply wouldn`t be fair to players who did the content when it was like 3x as hard (or more) than it has been eversince the release of Aegon.
  • Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    With rank 3 6* champs at the power level they are now LOL is a breeze. Why would you increase rewards with access to champs way more powerful than it was designed for? That makes no sense.
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    Right.. Because everybody has a full team o r 6* R3... :D As an owner of an R5 Aegon who is currently exploring it, LoL is not "a breeze" by any stretch of the imagination.

They could buff the rewards and also give the updated ones to the folks that did it prior to this buffing. Or not buff them at all, whatever.

But when I read exaggerations about "breeze" or "walk in the park" I can only roll my eyes...
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,208 ★★★★★
    I just did my last 4 paths 2 days ago...
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★

Right.. Because everybody has a full team o r 6* R3... :D As an owner of an R5 Aegon who is currently exploring it, LoL is not "a breeze" by any stretch of the imagination.

They could buff the rewards and also give the updated ones to the folks that did it prior to this buffing. Or not buff them at all, whatever.

But when I read exaggerations about "breeze" or "walk in the park" I can only roll my eyes...

LOL is a breeze. Period.

When I read exaggerations about how “difficult” it is currently when it was designed for 5* R4s to explore, I can only roll my eyes.
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    Cry me a river. "Back in the day". LoL. You did it with R4s and R3s...? Wow.

NOBODY CARES.