**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Investing in masteries for chapter 6 and variant completion

I’m actively grinding 3 months into this account (after playing on old one for 4 years) and am starting to invest in more expensive masteries.

If you were to restart masteries from today would you still max out deep wounds? What about assassin? Any guidance is appreciated. My four star roster screams to invest in suicides but not my five/six star one, which is obviously the better long term investment.....

Comments

• IcePickIcePick Posts: 212
    As a specific question - would anyone still take assassin and see wounds to 5/5 if they did it all over again today or would they stop at 3/5 or lower (or not at all)?
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Willpower can come in very useful and you’ve already got loads of points in defence.

I’d probably hold out until you pull more 5* before investing in either suicides or DW/assassins
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Go for suicides. That 5 star ghost will do almost anything for you. And up till act 6 she will do everything for you. And will also be very useful for variants.
    Besides. Having suicides makes the arena grind a LOT faster. So you get your units more easily. And thus can complete more content.
    If I ever create a new account that I take seriously I would go for Suicides way before Deep wounds and Assassin.
    However my new accounts are usually challenge accounts. Like a new one I will be doing in which I will only use 3 stars and lower and see how far I can get.
  • AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    IcePick said:

As a specific question - would anyone still take assassin and see wounds to 5/5 if they did it all over again today or would they stop at 3/5 or lower (or not at all)?

Personally, I unlocked 3 points in assassin and after testing it for a while, I never used it again. It's useful in abyss or LOL, but in any other scenario the help is very little. 5/5 DW is amazing if you have bleed champs, specially nick, blade or carnage.

You have AA, if you get bad RNG with poison, DW can give you more chances for placing neurotoxin