Options

Guillotine 2099 in Act 7

Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,073 ★★★★★
Right now I’m debating taking my shiny new 6* Guillotine 2099 up to r3, but I want to make sure there are uses for her. For those working on the new Act content, has she been particularly useful for any quests or lanes?

Comments

• Options
    HI_guys said:

R3 might be too much maybe? But maybe good for act 7

That’s my concern. But honestly Act 7 is all I have left in this game (excluding tomorrow’s Variant), so I’m hopeful that it would put her right on the money.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Yes.
  • Options
    Kill_Grey said:

Yes.

I do respect a man of few words, but maybe a few more would help here. Specifically, anywhere she excels uniquely?
  • Options
    I've done about 10(?) paths so far, and used her on the lifecycle, and 2 other paths which I can't remember. As well as used her on the juggernaut boss of 7.1.whatever.

As I explore more paths, I'm certain I'll find more paths for her to slay, as I've already scouted some potential ones.
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    I haven’t used her yet personally about 1/3 through.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,192 ★★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

Right now I’m debating taking my shiny new 6* Guillotine 2099 up to r3, but I want to make sure there are uses for her. For those working on the new Act content, has she been particularly useful for any quests or lanes?

Act 7 health pools are only gonna get bigger as chapters are released, so I would think this is a good rank-up in the long run, not knowing your other choices of course.
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Awesome, I appreciate the input everybody.

Follow up question: let’s say I have both Warlock and G2099 as 6*s unduped. I’ve got a 5/65 sig 200 Warlock, but no similarly situation G2099. Both will eventually hit r3 (and likely beyond because I’ll be playing this game until the heat death of the universe). Should I take G2099 up first?

I know that people generally rate Warlock higher, but G2099 doesn’t naturally crit, and that’s one of the few pieces of utility I’m missing from the top end of my roster.
  • Options
    LmaoLmao Posts: 858 ★★★
    I'm gonna be honest here, I didn't use g2099 in act 7 at all. She'll probably stay at r4 for me personally but she is a good champion overall if you're lacking in a good power control immunity champ. The reason why I didn't use her was because her ramp up was way too tedious but she's definitely good after one fight.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,047 ★★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

Follow up question: let’s say I have both Warlock and G2099 as 6*s unduped. I’ve got a 5/65 sig 200 Warlock, but no similarly situation G2099. Both will eventually hit r3 (and likely beyond because I’ll be playing this game until the heat death of the universe). Should I take G2099 up first?

absolutely
  • Options
    SazedSazed Posts: 304 ★★
    Killgrey said it best.
    Kill_Grey said:

Yes.

• Options
    Wicket329 said:

I know that people generally rate Warlock higher, but G2099 doesn’t naturally crit, and that’s one of the few pieces of utility I’m missing from the top end of my roster.

G99
  • Options
    Just took her to r2 and ran out of tech iso. I’ll run her through some quests at this level and see how she’s doing, but based on some RoL testing, she’ll likely get the r3 first. Thanks everybody!
  • Options
    Wicket329 said:

I personally, am not one of those people.