**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dr Strange is hated by kabam alot

hey Kabam,
when u r gng to fix Dr strange issue?he is totally trash after 12.0 update. every month new champions coming like god tier and u totally nerf Dr Strange.plz make improvements on his abilties and again launch him.
we all badly missing him.after nerfed even when his arena came we sadly ignore him to get him coz of his abilities.
so plz kabam plz .

Comments

• HuluhulaHuluhula Posts: 263
    veector26 wrote: »
    hey Kabam,
    when u r gng to fix Dr strange issue?he is totally trash after 12.0 update. every month new champions coming like god tier and u totally nerf Dr Strange.plz make improvements on his abilties and again launch him.
    we all badly missing him.after nerfed even when his arena came we sadly ignore him to get him coz of his abilities.
    so plz kabam plz .

Please don’t! He’s fine where he is
  • UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    He could be better, a lot better. I wouldn't say he's fine where he is, he should get just a little bump, but I'm guessing that would bring rank down tickets and kabam doesn't like that.
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    Huluhula wrote: »
    hey Kabam,
    so plz kabam plz .

Absolutely false. It's clear you didn't have him before he was stripped of his power. He's useless now.
  • CavalierCavalier Posts: 246
    K1lltastic wrote: »
    hey Kabam,
    so plz kabam plz .

Absolutely false. It's clear you didn't have him before he was stripped of his power. He's useless now.

I had him before 12.0 and I still use him. Learn how to use him and you will see he is just fine the way he is. Not every hero needs to be god tier unstoppable.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Cavalier wrote: »
    K1lltastic wrote: »
    hey Kabam,
    so plz kabam plz .

I had him before 12.0 and I still use him. Learn how to use him and you will see he is just fine the way he is. Not every hero needs to be god tier unstoppable.

@Cavalier I agree that not every champ needs to be amazing. But Kabam made a specific promise that Strange and other nerfed champs would remain top champs, just closer to the pack. This promise was clearly not honored with Strange. He isn't garbage, but he clearly isn't a top champ right now.
  • AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    I miss Strange I bought deals to upgrade him. Pre 12.0 he was less powerful than god champs now
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    edited September 2017
    I feel that his nerf was unnecessary. His damage output is pretty underwhelming. I am OK with changing the cycles to 9 seconds vs. 3. But every other change was unnecessary.
  • AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    At the least make the LoL Strange the same chump level. When people breeze through him maybe they'll see how bad he is
  • UC439UC439 Posts: 261
    Dr. Strange & Black widow are the worst victims of 12.0

they've new models - ds marvel now, scarlet witch ultimate, gladiator thor ready. so I think they'll give us back old ds, sw, thor through these new models. jessica jones, if she ever becomes playable, might be the replacement of old bw.