**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Champions That Need the #Villain Tag

Variant 6 was released today, so I went and got my usual go-to villain champions to use in the quest only to find that they didn’t count as villains for some reason. Here’s a list of them.
- Ebony Maw
- Cull Obsidian
- Corvus Glaive
- Proxima Midnight
- And Symbiote Supreme

All of these champions should have the #Villain tag considering that the Black Order champions were main villains in Infinity War and Endgame, and Symbiote Supreme is basically an evil version of Doctor Strange. IMO, Black Widow (CV) should be a villain as well, considering she works for the devil himself. Please share your opinion on this and hopefully Kabam will see this request.

Comments

• VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★

the Black Order champions were main villains in Infinity War and Endgame

No
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,248 ★★★★★
    The Black Order... as much as they wanted to help Thanos wipe out half of the world.. I would hesitate to call them villains. (FYI I wouldn’t even call Thanos a villain if we’re going to solely use IW and Endgame as reference)

Thanos’ motive was to save the world (at least in the movie, not to make Death happy). Whether or not his means justify the ends, is up for debate. But end of the day, his goal was for the greater good.

So... villains.. nah... just a group of people fighting for their own cause with the same objective as the heroes.
  • TheLegionMasterTheLegionMaster Posts: 380 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    Voltolos said:

the Black Order champions were main villains in Infinity War and Endgame

No
    They weren’t THE main villains, but they gave the Avengers a pretty hard time on Wakanda. Corvus stabbed Visions vibranium body and nearly beat Captain America, Proxima beat both Black Widow and Okoye single handedly until Scarlet Witch came in, and Cull Obsidian shredded the Hulkbuster. Bruce Banner only won by slapping a glove on him and blowing him up. It was pretty cheap, but it worked, and Ebony Maw defeated Doctor Strange. Plus, all of them were killed by surprise. Ebony Maw quickly sucked into space from Iron Man, Cull quickly rocketed into the air by Bruce Banner and exploding, Proxima thrown into a grinder by Scarlet Witch, and Corvus impailed from behind by Vision. Up until then, they were really dangerous and gave the Avengers a good fight.
    But I think Symbiote Supreme should get the #Villain tag.
  • BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
    xNig said:

The Black Order... as much as they wanted to help Thanos wipe out half of the world.. I would hesitate to call them villains. (FYI I wouldn’t even call Thanos a villain if we’re going to solely use IW and Endgame as reference)

Thanos’ motive was to save the world (at least in the movie, not to make Death happy). Whether or not his means justify the ends, is up for debate. But end of the day, his goal was for the greater good.

So... villains.. nah... just a group of people fighting for their own cause with the same objective as the heroes.

Isn't that every villain?
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

A guy who destroyed half of the universe's population not a villain? C'mon smh
  • Ab_SamadAb_Samad Posts: 381 ★★
    The main reason black order aren't villain is because BLADE was reigning that time and kabam doesn't want new cheese for him. Same goes for Sabertooth and The Champion
  • Shock29Shock29 Posts: 541 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    The black order could go into some sub category like minions or something else. not all champions that are villains are labeled that way. Like sabretooth. Most of us would consider him a villain but he's labeled as a mercenary which does make sense for him.
  • ThesurvivlistThesurvivlist Posts: 195

Variant 6 was released today, so I went and got my usual go-to villain champions to use in the quest only to find that they didn’t count as villains for some reason. Here’s a list of them.
    - Ebony Maw
    - Cull Obsidian
    - Corvus Glaive
    - Proxima Midnight
    - And Symbiote Supreme

All of these champions should have the #Villain tag considering that the Black Order champions were main villains in Infinity War and Endgame, and Symbiote Supreme is basically an evil version of Doctor Strange. IMO, Black Widow (CV) should be a villain as well, considering she works for the devil himself. Please share your opinion on this and hopefully Kabam will see this request.

Black Widow (CV) may work for a devil but she kills corrupt and evil people
  • IRQIRQ Posts: 304 ★★
    Ab_Samad said:

The main reason black order aren't villain is because BLADE was reigning that time and kabam doesn't want new cheese for him. Same goes for Sabertooth and The Champion

Frankly, at least they're trying to base their narration on this. We've had two quests with Sabertooth as one of the protagonists this year.
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    edited December 2020
    xNig said:

Most villains and evil people are just in their eyes.

If you go by that example, WWII German soldiers were just following orders so they aren't villains? They were though right?
    Regardless of their motivation, their actions were evil, so they are villains. If you let people be judged by themselves, no one would be evil.
  • Following the actual story of the game, isn’t symbiote supreme a villain in act 6? Shouldn’t he be a #villain
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

so are you a member of r/Thanosdidnothingwrong

so if I kill half the universe because I want to save it and my four lackeys kill a bunch of people for me as well we aren’t bad guys
  • IRQIRQ Posts: 304 ★★

xNig said:

so if I kill half the universe because I want to save it and my four lackeys kill a bunch of people for me as well we aren’t bad guys
    If you can pull this off you're impressive, that's what you are.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

xNig said:

No, you aren't. You are just heroes with criminal records.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

IRQ said:

xNig said:

If you can pull this off you're impressive, that's what you are.
    Terrible things..yes. but great
    Olivander.
  • Variant 6 was released today, so I went and got my usual go-to villain champions to use in the quest only to find that they didn’t count as villains for some reason. Here’s a list of them.
    - Ebony Maw
    - Cull Obsidian
    - Corvus Glaive
    - Proxima Midnight
    - And Symbiote Supreme

Black Widow (CV) may work for a devil but she kills corrupt and evil people
    Kabam in the event quests have been writing her as if she was a villain so she should get the villain tag.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    just get over it, they aren't villains in the contest
    Remember that Morningstar was a MCOC original, and she counts as a villain. Just because they’re original doesn’t mean they can’t count as villains.
  • MostWantedMostWanted Posts: 351 ★★
    xNig said:

Following your thought, Venom and Magneto should not be tagged as #Villain. We all know that they are Anti-heroes.
    Kabam chose to not tag them as Villain, I didn't find any motivation in it. But I would say that your motivation, too, is not so accurate and complete. Venom is mainly known for being "bad". "ebony Maw" is mainly know for being "bad". One of them is not tagged #villain. Let's see what Kabam Devs will answer, if they will
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    You just wanna be able to use those champs in variant 6 doncha haha.
    Yeah 😆
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★

You just wanna be able to use those champs in variant 6 doncha haha.

he should be using them this game has no logic they didn't add the vilain tag to those and put thanos army bcz of blade back in past now he sucks they should add it