**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Featured or basic ?

I have 40k 6 star shards should I go featured or basic or a mix of both.Here is my six star roster:

Featured or basic ? 22 votes

Basic only
31%
MysterioAleorBowTieJohnKill_GreyNuclearOrkdeeddjdChandoey123 7 votes
Featured only
59%
cx23433kingbradley1297Hera1d_of_Ga1actusIronGladiator22SwarmOfRavensCharlie21540AouxWouxAmnetiesBig_eggyhefy2000PrtjoHelpyyWalrus_On_Cheese 13 votes
Mix of both (specify)
9%
MasterduxTheInfinty 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    Walrus_On_CheeseWalrus_On_Cheese Posts: 7
    edited December 2020
    Featured only
    Featured only bad champ is green garbage
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,021 ★★★★★
    With 25 total 6* champions, I would typically recommend only popping basics at this point. I probably wouldn’t recommend them until you had at least 50 6* champions in your roster.

However, this pool is uniquely good, so what you need to do is to look at the featured pool and determine how many of those champions will substantially bolster your progress.

Would they be useful for content you are currently working on? Would you take them to r3, even unduped? How many champions in this pool would you be disappointed to pull? What are the odds of good versus bad pulls specifically to you?

If 2 chances at the featured pool has better odds than 4 at the basic, then there’s your answer.
  • Options
    Mhd20034Mhd20034 Posts: 159
    Wicket329 said:

With 25 total 6* champions, I would typically recommend only popping basics at this point. I probably wouldn’t recommend them until you had at least 50 6* champions in your roster.

However, this pool is uniquely good, so what you need to do is to look at the featured pool and determine how many of those champions will substantially bolster your progress.

Would they be useful for content you are currently working on? Would you take them to r3, even unduped? How many champions in this pool would you be disappointed to pull? What are the odds of good versus bad pulls specifically to you?

If 2 chances at the featured pool has better odds than 4 at the basic, then there’s your answer.

I am currently working on v6 and act 7.1 exploration I already explored act 6 and the first 5 variants so I don’t think most of the basic pool will benefit me that much however I only have 4 champions in the featured that I would be happy to pull so I don’t think my odds in the featured are any better
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,021 ★★★★★
    Mhd20034 said:

Wicket329 said:

I am currently working on v6 and act 7.1 exploration I already explored act 6 and the first 5 variants so I don’t think most of the basic pool will benefit me that much however I only have 4 champions in the featured that I would be happy to pull so I don’t think my odds in the featured are any better
    Only 4? I’ve got like 70 6* champs and I’m still happy with probably half of the pool. I’m assuming your 4 include Apoc and CGR. Wasp would be great for your roster. I would argue that Falcon, Killmonger, Elsa, Dragon Man, Longshot, and probably others should be in consideration. But 15k shards is a lot. If they aren’t what you’re looking for, then I would say basic is the move.