Sym Supreme?

Is there a reason why Sym Supreme doesn’t have the villain tag? He has taken over strange’s body and has been portrayed as a villain in multiple event quests, like the one introducing Doom and Mr Fantastic, as well as in 6.2.1.

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,937 ★★★★★
    blade
  • AleorAleor Member Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★

blade

He's a mystic champ anyway. Also very easy to fight. Not sure if he's a dimensional being, but villain he is for sure
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Member Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Aleor said:

blade

He's a mystic champ anyway. Also very easy to fight. Not sure if he's a dimensional being, but villain he is for sure
    Hahaha, 6.1.6 caustic temper sym supreme and abyss sym supreme say a big fat HELLO
  • AleorAleor Member Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Aleor said:

blade

Hahaha, 6.1.6 caustic temper sym supreme and abyss sym supreme say a big fat HELLO
    Caustic temper is about the node. Don't even remember him in 6.1.6, dorm was a pain, symb - not that much, I guess. Aol - would you take blade over torch or void? I don't really know, what extra abilities they have him in abyss, but those making the fight difficult are probably not part of his original kit?
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Member Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Aleor said:

Kill_Grey said:

Aleor said:

blade

Caustic temper is about the node. Don't even remember him in 6.1.6, dorm was a pain, symb - not that much, I guess. Aol - would you take blade over torch or void? I don't really know, what extra abilities they have him in abyss, but those making the fight difficult are probably not part of his original kit?
    Sorry, I meant "buffed up" sym supreme. There's no one with caustic temper.

The one in abyss is generally complained about as far as I know.