**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gladiator hulk, any good?

Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
I just completed first chapter of variant 4 and got 5* science rank 3 gem, I ranked up my gladiator hulk to r3 because of his face me mechanic, in hope for some good utility.
But after playing with him, I realize his damage output is too low.
I choose him over Mr. Fantastic, did I made a mistake.
Also when his face me mechanic triggers, please help me?
Note- I already have r4 human torch and void. They are too awesome.

Comments

• Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    Lmao said:

His face me triggers with things like mephisto's aura and magik's limbo

Thanks bro needed this
  • AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 ★★
    The best way I can explain face me is "fun and interactive unavoidable damage". Just damage that isn't from an actual debuff.
  • LmaoLmao Posts: 820 ★★★
    Ksp_2099 said:

Lmao said:

Thanks bro needed this
    Also NF deep wound would count too, learned that the hard way
  • Ken1378Ken1378 Posts: 279 ★★★
    Lmao said:

Also, passive degen from Dormammu or the rock field damage from Terrax. Or the Elctro Boss in Variant 4. GHulk definitely comes in handy on occasion.
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Ksp_2099 said:

I just completed first chapter of variant 4 and got 5* science rank 3 gem, I ranked up my gladiator hulk to r3 because of his face me mechanic, in hope for some good utility.
    But after playing with him, I realize his damage output is too low.
    I choose him over Mr. Fantastic, did I made a mistake.
    Also when his face me mechanic triggers, please help me?
    Note- I already have r4 human torch and void. They are too awesome.

His utility is pretty good but I wish that Kabam improves his damage output. Maybe he gets face me active while dashing forward for 4 seconds
  • sacoma_sack78sacoma_sack78 Posts: 142
    He's also a counter Starburst nodes. His passive triggers and you barely lose health.
  • Dj_FunkDj_Funk Posts: 20
    Face me is just too good to pass up so I have him at r5 but his damage is very lackluster. I just imagine every fight as a miniature labyrinth of legends and it’s easier to cope lol.