**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

R3

Hey, this isn't a complaining post just a simple question. I just completed Abyss and got a tech t5cc and my only tech is a civil warrior, which is fine since it's RNG dependent. My question is: R3 civil warrior worth it for Thronebreaker? Personally I am thinking no, but please let me know other opinions.
Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    No, lol. Honestly, it would probably have been better to have waited to have good rank-up options in each class before going for abyss. The game almost seems to be biased towards giving you the absolute worst outcome in the regard of t5cc.
  • Options
    RazeStrikeRazeStrike Posts: 61
    I understand that, but I was hoping I could get something decent for at least mystic or skill, just for the thronebreaker calendar and the gift.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

I understand that, but I was hoping I could get something decent for at least mystic or skill, just for the thronebreaker calendar and the gift.

That's understandable. You could go for it if you're desperate. There's like a 99% chance he's getting buffed next year, and he's kinda decent as is.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Honestly. No, he's not worth r3. That being said, with how big the gap is between TBs and Cavs with how Kabam treats us, it might be worth it.