**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

DAREDEVIL BUFF TWEAKS (PLZ READ KABAM)

The buff to daredevil was an absolute disappointment. i made the mistake of rank 5 my five star because you people have never made a bad buff up to this point so i thought "there's no way they're gonna mess up daredevil, he's way to popular for them to half ass a buff". you done **** it up kabam. i have a couple points that can make him better without making him overpowered.
1: during the righteous wrath passive, increase the chance of a bleed from 35% to 65%-70% cause I'm not seeing the bleeds proc after throwing an sp3.
2: have the furies after throwing an sp2 be permanent. (if you're worried about that making him OP with it being permanent, put a cap of 2-3 fury buffs.
3: speed up the animation of hid extremely long sp1 so we have more time for his precision buff
the buff was so bad. he's around 30% better than he was before the buff. he should be as useful as stealth Spidey or the newly buffed Falcon. with all of the hype around daredevil lately, its important to give him the love and care he deserves. #savedaredevil

Comments

• SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★

The buff to daredevil was an absolute disappointment. i made the mistake of rank 5 my five star because you people have never made a bad buff up to this point so i thought "there's no way they're gonna mess up daredevil, he's way to popular for them to half ass a buff". you done **** it up kabam. i have a couple points that can make him better without making him overpowered.
    1: during the righteous wrath passive, increase the chance of a bleed from 35% to 65%-70% cause I'm not seeing the bleeds proc after throwing an sp3.
    2: have the furies after throwing an sp2 be permanent. (if you're worried about that making him OP with it being permanent, put a cap of 2-3 fury buffs.
    3: speed up the animation of hid extremely long sp1 so we have more time for his precision buff
    the buff was so bad. he's around 30% better than he was before the buff. he should be as useful as stealth Spidey or the newly buffed Falcon. with all of the hype around daredevil lately, its important to give him the love and care he deserves. #savedaredevil

Why are you posting this again?
  • Revan0607Revan0607 Posts: 53
    Solswerd said:

One in general discussion and one in suggestions. i didnt know which was the best place to post. not that it matters cause the kabam workers are a bunch of morons who dont care
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★

Solswerd said:

One in general discussion and one in suggestions. i didnt know which was the best place to post. not that it matters cause the kabam workers are a bunch of morons who dont care
    You ranked up a champ without waiting for all of the information and feedback to come out....but the Kabam workers are morons?
  • Revan0607Revan0607 Posts: 53
    Solswerd said:

Solswerd said:

You ranked up a champ without waiting for all of the information and feedback to come out....but the Kabam workers are morons?
    i ranked him up when the buff description came out