Earlier today, there was an issue where Summoners that logged on shortly after the Login Calendar switched over for the day didn't receive the Cosmic Ghost Rider login crystal. We've fixed the issue for players receiving the crystal now but will have to collect data and send out the crystal to all players that didn't receive it next week. We apologize for this inconvenience and look forward to making it right for you all.

Where are the big changes for the upcoming War season?

SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,491 ★★★★
I dont know where I read it but shouldnt there be a big overhaul in War?

Correct me if Im wrong

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 8,194 ★★★★★
    If there’s haven’t said anything I’m wil just asmuing no change at all
  • DoubleDeltaDoubleDelta Posts: 2,342 ★★★★
    Yeah normally they give you a bit of notice so you can prepare, doesn't look like this season will be touched (if its not broken, dont fix it) playing with it, in a month where I'm sure they've got lots of holiday booked and already a lot of new content, and potential bugs with that content - makes sense to leave a competitive and easily broken mode alone until they can be ready for it.
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,491 ★★★★
    Elwind said:

in Early June

Classic
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 13,807 ★★★★★
    There were changes made to season 22 but I don't remember them saying anything about season 23.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,478 ★★★★★
    They probably aren’t ready yet, wish they’d at least delay the season by a week though, I’d rather not be spending an hour planning out paths on Xmas eve and fighting on Xmas day
  • PirateJonPirateJon Posts: 42
    Disappointed, I’m tired of stubborn. And need to delay a week for quality of life
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,492 ★★★★★
    One big change for me. No war for the holidays. Have fun boys and girls