**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Weakness Synergy

Trying to complete variant 6.2.2 path 3 that starts with mojo. My team is magneto, Dr Doom, red hulk, cap IW, and gladiator hulk. There is supposed to be a passive weakness with that synergy. Red hulks damage output is not affected by this synergy from my two attempts. Is this a bug or how exactly does this synergy work? Seems like it should work here or what good is the synergy.

Comments

• OggrassOggrass Posts: 13
    Thanks but I’m not sure what dot is? I’m old and don’t know all the lingo
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Oggrass said:

Thanks but I’m not sure what dot is? I’m old and don’t know all the lingo

Dot means Damage over time. Like bleed, poison etc...
  • EnderDarkanEnderDarkan Posts: 34
    So the synergy is pointless
  • synergy is broken.. when capiw parries it inflicts weakness on opponents but if any other science champion including gladiator hulk parries , no weakness is inflicted
  • kindly report d bug to kabam