**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How long does it take for a Kabam support reply?

A week ago I contacted support regarding the emergency maintenance during my EQ legends run and still haven’t had a reply although it said I would get one within 24 hours. Anyone know how long they usually take to reply back?

Comments

• Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Every time I have sent in a ticket (twice for accidental purchases, one with units and one with an event currency), they got back to me within 2 days and resolved the issue within 3-4 maybe. Not incredibly fast but not long at all either.
  • Options
    Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★
    It seems with their new support system it’s taking longer. As I opened a ticket other day and still no response
  • Options
    Hey there, the length of time it takes the team to investigate a report can vary depending on the nature and complexity of the issue. The team is also currently making some changes to the support process, so this could also be a factor at the moment. If needed though, you can reply to the email that was initially sent, though the team may still be in the investigation process.
This discussion has been closed.