**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Apoc lovers where are you? How is he?

Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
I didn’t get an apoc I missed , but how are you liking him? Is he everything you thought he would be?

Comments

• Options
    tusharNairtusharNair Posts: 289 ★★
    I had him from the early acces bundle before his launch as 6* and he is gone to become my favourite champ..so much utility and dot...am not even talking about his horseman ability. And a one man army in var6
  • Options

Texas_11 said:

I didn’t get an apoc I missed , but how are you liking him? Is he everything you thought he would be?

I don't think anyone who got him is disapointed
    Not disappointed, but I want to know how he really is?
  • Options

I had him from the early acces bundle before his launch as 6* and he is gone to become my favourite champ..so much utility and dot...am not even talking about his horseman ability. And a one man army in var6

Thanks for sharing , what’s the ramp up like?
  • Options
    GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
    I’m totally iso broke so my 5* is stuck at R2 level 1 right now but he’s arguably the best synergy champ ever released, and unlike heimdall he can actually hold his own in a fight. Horsemanned my R3 havok in incursions the other day and was not disappointed.
  • Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Thanks for sharing , what’s the ramp up like?
    If you add cable to the team the first fight is all you need to get his 4 charges. His damage rampup is pretty quick and easy. That 4 charges gives him the extra boost to really pump out damage. I love having magneto on the team additional special attack damage and the extra utility if i need a horseman. Running through variant 6 with him i found his 2 most useful features were the ability to stop opponents from shrugging off debuffs and the stun on the first light hit into the block.
  • Options
    KRANꓘKRANꓘ Posts: 138 ★★
    I'm really enjoying my r2 6er
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I’m dying to get Apoc as five or six star. I’m 0/5 on the six star featured but I’m hoping to get him before it ends. I’m probably gonna be able to scoop him from the five star featured when it refreshes though.
  • Options

I’m dying to get Apoc as five or six star. I’m 0/5 on the six star featured but I’m hoping to get him before it ends. I’m probably gonna be able to scoop him from the five star featured when it refreshes though.

I’m 0/13 But we will get him. Im hoping Christmas will be good.

Also check this.
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★

He is one of my favorites. Probably tied as my most-used R3 with BWCV. Was an MVP for V6. An absolute blast to play, and his synergies/horseman ability are just ridiculous for other mutants.
  • Options

He is one of my favorites. Probably tied as my most-used R3 with BWCV. Was an MVP for V6. An absolute blast to play, and his synergies/horseman ability are just ridiculous for other mutants.

I’m itching to get him pulled! How often you find yourself using the awakening abitly
  • Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    @Texas_11
    The awakened ability is a nice bonus but if you are taking him for lanes tends to be pretty useless. Unless he is max sig your return on those 2 matches is pretty low as far as regen goes.
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    I find the awakened ability a nice top up. It's a nice little bonus when you want to use your other champs (such as Wolverine or Cable as horsemen), but I would never rely on it for anything substantial.
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    I have my 5* Apocalypse at 5/65 and he's genuinely the funnest and coolest champion in MCOC in my personal opinion. He's got so much damage and utility packed in his kit, and he's APOCALYPSE, an absolute titan of a Marvel supervillain. Love the guy and use him everywhere. He's super versatile and can be used for so many different things.
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
    64 Hits WS. I'm happy with that.
    https://youtu.be/qrllqAtuRcY
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Is he good for Aspect of War?
  • Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    I don’t know who called him a dud, he’s one of the best mutants.

I pulled him from the featured 6* and was using him for Variant 6 at R1. As I kept questing I started using him more and more. I rank 2’d him immediately. He’s better than I thought he was and has so much use.

Mine is not duped so I can’t comment on the sig ability but it seems that it’s a nice bonus on long quests.

You can use the regen more than once, right? Meaning if I use him and he sits, then I use him and he sits again he’ll regen both times? Or is it a one time thing?
  • Options
    This lets me know that apoc is still worth fighting for. I just don’t know where I’m going to get another 15k shards lol .

He seems so cool, and all the tips and tricks here are very helpful.
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    i got my 5* apoc in september, took him to R5 two days after pulling him and never regretted it. Not only i love the character model and animations, but he also has a lot of utility while still dishing out some respectable damage and it's also pretty bulky.
    In terms of utility he can bleed and poison (good for "X vulnerability" paths), he can place weakness (stop tigra from going unblockable) and concussion (stop mordo from evading), he has a DOT effect that almost nobody is immune to and has some nice immunities to bleed, incinerate and especially disorient, a kind of effect that we are seeing more and more.
    The best utility that he has, at least in my opinion, is the ability to prevent Purify effects, basically shutting down nodes like Masochism, tenacity, mighty charge and champions like BPCW, Ag. Venom and the new DD (H.K.) ^_^
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    CGR2020 said:

I have my 5* Apocalypse at 5/65 and he's genuinely the funnest and coolest champion in MCOC in my personal opinion. He's got so much damage and utility packed in his kit, and he's APOCALYPSE, an absolute titan of a Marvel supervillain. Love the guy and use him everywhere. He's super versatile and can be used for so many different things.

You misspelled dud.
    Say it again I dare you.
    It again I dare you.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★
    CGR2020 said:

CGR2020 said:

You misspelled dud.
    Say it again I dare you.
    It again I dare you.
    I said it again. I dare you to say that again Moon Knight.
    That again Moon Knight.
  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    I R3 mine today. He is great.