Options

14 day calendar

Will there be different gifting calendars for the 14 day event for cavalier and thronebreaker?

Comments

• Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

I’m guessing premium shards for cav and 6* nexuses for thronebreaker

DrZola said:

Crcrcrc said:

PHC shards? What are you smoking?

Cavs will get T1 generic ISO and like it. They are lazy for not running Abyss and Map 7. They need to be corrected.

Dr. Zola
    Im tired of all this complaining. Especially after the anniversary gift for cavs was great. Just. Please. Stop.
    It was just a little joke. The cav gift was awesome.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

DrZola said:

Crcrcrc said:

Cavs will get T1 generic ISO and like it. They are lazy for not running Abyss and Map 7. They need to be corrected.

Dr. Zola
    Im tired of all this complaining. Especially after the anniversary gift for cavs was great. Just. Please. Stop.
    Sorry, its hard to tell with all of the steaming sh** people spew about how ripped off cavs are. Didnt mean to target you or anything, just snapped. Sorry mate.
  • Options
    ItsDamien said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

DrZola said:

Crcrcrc said:

Dr. Zola
    Sorry, its hard to tell with all of the steaming sh** people spew about how ripped off cavs are. Didnt mean to target you or anything, just snapped. Sorry mate.
    Snapping at random people on a forum is a sign that you need to take time away from the forums. It'll do you some good.
    No, sometimes we all get fed up with dumb garbage. Snapping at people is totally fine as long as you acknowledge it and apologize.
  • Options
    ItsDamien said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

DrZola said:

Crcrcrc said:

Dr. Zola
    Snapping at random people on a forum is a sign that you need to take time away from the forums. It'll do you some good.
    Lovely thank you so much for the advice.
  • Options
    ItsDamien said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

DrZola said:

Crcrcrc said:

Dr. Zola
    And i meant snapping as in hitting my breaking point. But both uses go.
  • Options

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

DrZola said:

Crcrcrc said:

Dr. Zola
    All good. I did the same thing the other day with a meme posted by [redacted]😉
  • Options
    DrZola said:

It’s all fine. I’m fine with all Cavs ceasing their whiny grousing about being disrespected as long as all TBs likewise quit sanctimonious rants about how much they deserve their titles. :p

Dr. Zola

They do deserve it! They have played the game for 8 years, back before content was so easy.
    Just a joke
  • Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Was the cyber weekend deal a real letdown for cavalier players? Absolutely
    Was the anniversary calendar out of touch with the majority of cavalier players? Not really.
    Hear me out. As a cav player who was cavalier at the release of act 6 would I have liked rewards closer to the thronebreaker calendar Absolutely but for many cavalier players who have recently become cav or are still making their way through act 6 and the grandmaster fight is still a pipe dream those rewards were huge. There is a wide span of players that fall under cavalier and in order to fit those players the rewards will seem huge to some and lackluster to others. The thing to keep in mind is they were free. The cyber weekend deals were a slap in the face because the difference between thronebreaker and cav was huge and they were asking for either money or units that took time to grind for. It was insulting to see the huge gap in offers. Free rewards or gift are another story completely. Yes they grouped cav and uncollected which was probably wrong on their part but I wont begrudge anyone getting something extra. At the same time I wont complain about free either. If you are going to be upset about the free gifts and rewards for the holidays why aren't you up in arms about the huge difference in rewards given in the daily crystal between cav and thronebreaker. Those are expanding the gap far more than any holiday gift or calendar will. To wrap up if its free it costs you only the time needed to login.
  • Options
    TheMailmannTheMailmann Posts: 120 ★★
    DrZola said:

It’s all fine. I’m fine with all Cavs ceasing their whiny grousing about being disrespected as long as all TBs likewise quit sanctimonious rants about how much they deserve their titles. :p

Dr. Zola

I personally enjoy seeing all these whining and argument from both groups even though I feel indifferent about the situation. Some men, just want to watch the world burn.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,559 ★★★★★

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

I personally enjoy seeing all these whining and argument from both groups even though I feel indifferent about the situation. Some men, just want to watch the world burn.

Dr. Zola
    Yes indeed.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Honestly, before this thread spirals into another Cavs vs. TBs sump-dump, I’m just kidding around. I’ve had at least 3 different chances to purchase the last leg to TB (which is a sacred title that must be earned) and opted not to, so I’ve no one but myself to blame.

We are mostly grown-ups and quasi-grown-ups playing a game on phones where cartoon pixels beat the **** out of each other. That’s a fabulous luxury unavailable to a huge number of Earthlings...

Dr. Zola

That hurt more than it should have.