**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Abyss Completion - My experience and rewards

DuffMcGruffDuffMcGruff Posts: 401 ★★★
I'm a f2p, so t5cc has been very slowly accumulating. I actually formed a mystic t5cc upon exploration of Cav EQ with the 10%. While I was happy to form a t5 and become TB, i didn't have a good mystic champ to use it on (mephisto, morningstar, jane foster, ebony maw, juggs, dr strange). While there is debate on some of those, the truth is i didn't have a quality champ to use it on. So therefore I was stuck with a difficult decision... R3 one of them just for the TB title, wait for another worthy 6*, or... Tackle the Abyss.

I had the champs, the units for backup, 600+ free crystals, and a good stash of items already. I still had the recent Act 6 compensation as well. So I started farming pots in ROL and prepping.

As for the Abyss itself, I went in with 5*'s:

Aegon sig 200
Torch sig 20
Sym Supreme sig 200
Nick Fury sig 20
Heimdall

I got solos on Medusa (barely as I went over the max hit count), Mephisto and Cull. Problem childs were: IMIW, Mordo, Joe fixit, and Cyclops (6+ revives each). Then there was the Collector itself. Just fought through the pain with 10 or so revives in the end I think (I stopped counting honestly). Overall, it took me 3 days playing off and on.

Now for the rewards.

For some background, I could use t5cc for tech (Ghost), cosmic (Corvus), mutant (Domino), and skill (Killmonger). As for science, I had duped Gulk, duped Sentry, Luke Cage, or Yellowjacket - not great, but not horrible. And then mystic would be bad as I already have one that I couldn't use on.

AG - Science (will hold and consider options)
T5cc - Mystic (yup... Should have known)
6* - duped Jane Foster and a Elektra

So... Yeah... Quite bummed about that opening...

So there I was again, back to considering a silly TB rankup... Since I duped Jane Foster and seen KarateMike talk about her all the time, I thought she would be the one most worth it. Help out with the 6.4 Collector, is duped, and be a unique rankup.

Well, as I looked at my stash, I was 1000 off from another 6*. So I went into the new variant and completed the 1st chapter. I threw the crystal on the spinner and... Was a bit surprised... Rolled over a Green Goblin...

It was a bit of a roller coaster of emotions. From a "this Collector fight sucks" to "I'm so glad that's over... I hope it was worth it" to "I'm quitting this stupid game" to "O GOD YES!!!! I'M THRONEBREAKER!!!"

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,043 ★★★★★
    MS is awesome, my next mystic r3.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,043 ★★★★★

MS is awesome, my next mystic r3.

I get the hype and see her potential, I just don't like her build up quite as much. Before duping JF, she was my candidate for r3. Would have liked her duped though of course...
    Ya for sure, her dupe helps. Congrats on claire though!
  • Sandor8267Sandor8267 Posts: 13
    Congrats mate 😊
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,196 ★★★★★
    How much units more or less worth of revives it costed?
  • MaxLeeMaxLee Posts: 205 ★★
    Congrats man :smile: ... I am so jealous of your BWCV pull :lol: I so want her .. I am about to form a Mystic T5cc and would want to use it on her but don't have her as 6* other options are SymSuperme or SorcSuperme.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    MaxLee said:

Congrats man :smile: ... I am so jealous of your BWCV pull :lol: I so want her .. I am about to form a Mystic T5cc and would want to use it on her but don't have her as 6* other options are SymSuperme or SorcSuperme.

Bruh what are you on about? Rank-up sorcerer supreme.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

MaxLee said:

Bruh what are you on about? Rank-up symbiote supreme.
    Fixed