**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I had to rank up this champion for thronebreaker

Overall not a bad character to rank up. He hits really strong once fully ramped up. Being thronebreaker has become so important that I think it was worth it.

Comments

• Options
    Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★
    Yeah, he’s a pretty good champ overall. Nice choice, congrats on thronebreaker 👍.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    yo I saw you in the comments of the second wandavision trailer... nice cyclops pfp
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,147 ★★★★★
    I pulled him a few days ago in my alt account. He is a candidate for r3 if I can’t get a better cosmic. The only other cosmic is drax. Lol. Good thing is I have time as I haven’t complete act 6.3 and 6.4 yet.
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Congrats on TB
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

I don't understand. How is VtD a questionable option?

He's not the go to option when you think comic t5cc. (Yes I know how you regard tier lists as below filth but you ge tthe Point) . And in general in act 6 it's hard to get paths to use him in my breif experience with it
    I don't think they're filth. I just don't agree to adhering to them as tenet. VtD is great. Once you master your own combo of Buffs, he's fun. My issue isn't with the Lists themselves. It's with "God Tier Syndrome". The condition where people only see God Tier options. It's quite dangerous and should not go with operating heavy machinery. ;)
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,027 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

You didn't HAVE to. You wanted TB bad enough to make the choice to do this rank-up. It's not a bad choice but lets not pretend someone was standing behind you with a gun telling you to rank this champion up.

Yes. That's what OP said. THEY had to. How do you know OP didn't want TB bad?
    To me it sounds like OP "had to" in the sense, this was the best cosmic they had and they had a cosmic T5CC. So instead of waiting for a better pull, they pulled the trigger on this ranking up for "all the great TB stuff". That "stuff" isn't that game-breaking to make these types of rank-ups.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,027 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

HI_guys said:

You didn't HAVE to. You wanted TB bad enough to make the choice to do this rank-up. It's not a bad choice but lets not pretend someone was standing behind you with a gun telling you to rank this champion up.

Yes. That's what OP said. THEY had to. How do you know OP didn't want TB bad?
    To me it sounds like OP "had to" in the sense, this was the best cosmic they had and they had a cosmic T5CC. So instead of waiting for a better pull, they pulled the trigger on this ranking up for "all the great TB stuff". That "stuff" isn't that game-breaking to make these types of rank-ups.
    Well yeah depends on how you read " HAD TO"
    I read it as in they are too impatient to wait for a rank-up they'll be happy about no matter what. To me it sounds like OP will regret the rank-up sooner or later. They don't sound sold on the idea, hence posting it here. They did it for the TB title, not because this champ is an essential part of their roster.