**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Something that you didnt know about a ramped up Ægon

GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,208 ★★★★★
So to start this off. Not a pro at Ægon , yet again he doesnt require skill right? :P

Ok so most of you know after a specific hit count he gains extra abilities.

*(FURY ACTIVE)* is the 1 we gonna be looking at today.

So what do I not know or what is there to know you may ask. Its actually very simple.

Most start combos with MLLLM so thats a 6 Hit count.

Maybe ( I have tested this and can confirm this increases his damage) you should start and do LLMLM or LLLMM
First 2 LL ' s will let you gain a fury buff per hit increasing your Medium hit.
So basicly your first Light doesnt hit hard then your 2nd Light hits normal then 3rd Light hits normal BUT your X2 MEDIUMS hits harder than before making you hit just a LITTLE bit harder but still nice.

Ty all :) if you learned something new leave a Like , Insight or Agree :)

Comments

• Options
    Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
    its nice but when he's 999 ur unblockable and u dont parry u just break the block, so u cant rly start a combo with lights, its probably gd in like quests or smth but for abyss or LOL u just wanna go ham and not parry every combo but ig it might be useful in some places
  • Options
    JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    I think his damage is already so high that the increase seems insignificant. If that's how you already do your combos then sure, but I don't think it's worth the hassle if I'm honest.