**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

New Christmas Calender! [Merged]

Comments

• GrinchhhGrinchhh Posts: 70

simplest terms I can put it into:

it should be "My Christmas is ruined"
  • Ghost12Ghost12 Posts: 604 ★★★
    Raichu626 said:

Last year, cavs got a generic 5* awakening gem as a gift (which were way rarer back then than they are now), and the calendar was lightyears ahead of this one. No way is the gift good enough to warrant this kinda downgrade

It is a downgrade
  • Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★
    Wow... that was a disapointing holiday calendar! Lol
  • FreakydFreakyd Posts: 201
    2020 is a solo crystal kind of year
  • MonologyMonology Posts: 3
    edited December 2020
    Edited, becouse outdated.
  • Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★
    Very interesting to see no reaction or response from Kabam so far...! They cannot have missed the rections of the players.
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 899 ★★★

Very interesting to see no reaction or response from Kabam so far...! They cannot have missed the rections of the players.

Of course they don’t miss the reactions, as you see they keep merging the threads into one~~
  • ch4rnch4rn Posts: 275 ★★
    SolarMoon said:

Raichu626 said:

Last year, cavs got a generic 5* awakening gem as a gift (which were way rarer back then than they are now), and the calendar was lightyears ahead of this one. No way is the gift good enough to warrant this kinda downgrade

Watch the Christmas gift be worse than last year lol... probably the cav and uncollected players will get the same things, and it’ll be less than a fourth of the value of what thronebreakers get...
    2000 4* shards?
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Looking back it’s made me realise that even the 2018 calendar is back, wow lol. At least that one had 5 star shards. People were even disappointed with the 2019 calendar for being a tiny upgrade, but in 2020 we’ve literally gone back to 2017 minus the GGCs being better
  • GrinchhhGrinchhh Posts: 70
    Tiger360 said:

Looking back it’s made me realise that even the 2018 calendar is back, wow lol. At least that one had 5 star shards. People were even disappointed with the 2019 calendar for being a tiny upgrade, but in 2020 we’ve literally gone back to 2017 minus the GGCs being better

even 2017 and 2016 calendars are better without the GCs and GGCs.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Grinchhh said:

Tiger360 said:

even 2017 and 2016 calendars are better without the GCs and GGCs.
    Oh my bad just looked back at the 2017 one, some 5 star shards, some 4 star, an extra GGC and a T2A lol. We’ve gone back to 2016 boys
  • Unless they're planning on seriously bumping the solo crystal rewards, this calendar is a joke. I'm still uncollected, mostly due to bad luck in champion pulls, which have left me lagging behind all the cavs and tbs. The epoch shards gave me all 3* champs, so totally useless. I'm one of those guys who actually spend a little money on this game, and it feels more and more pointless.

Uncollected players like myself need more t5 basics and more t2 alphas to make a push for the cav title.

Gold and mediocre health potions? Get real, kabam. The holidays are about giving, after all. 😉

I'm hoping for this to be a mistake. For all the bad rewards up to day 14 to be just placeholders for something way, way better. But I'm losing both hope and patience here. Looks like I have to find some other game to spend my time and money on. This is slowly turning into a game only for the whales.
  • MaxLeeMaxLee Posts: 205 ★★
    Good (time will tell) Morning Kabam team,

Can we have a comment from you? or Is this it or any changes will be happening later today on the calendar.
  • ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
    And to think I only posted this to be the first one to post it..
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Can’t wait to get 3 T4cc selectors from our generous Kabam overlords as a cavalier player.

Actually that’s too generous based on this calendar... maybe 1?