**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Am I rushing cav? / Is it really that worth it?

Hey guys, if you checked out my previous discussion titled ”Take a look at my roster!”, you would have know that I agreed to go for cav. I was totally dormant in story quests and now I’m cutting through it in an aggressive approach. But is it really that........ necessary? I’m all for getting cav and the perks that come along with it, but what about the requirements? I’m level 50 now and I was hoping to get through the side quest to get myself some new epoch crystals and try my luck. So if I get through crossbones and sentinel and ultron, will I be able to enjoy all the benefits, or will I need to make use of all those dormant xp boosts to get level 60? Be sure to give your comments and advice below.

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,872 ★★★★★
    I think you need to be level 45?
    you don’t need to be level 60
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    You won't get 10 levels from doing 6 quests or even 5.3-6.1. But I'd pop them anyway. If you can get cav within 3 days, DO IT. Holiday rewards are coming out and you really want to be cav for those
  • Options
    TimmytdtTimmytdt Posts: 564 ★★

Oh wait really? Yes!!
  • Options

You won't get 10 levels from doing 6 quests or even 5.3-6.1. But I'd pop them anyway. If you can get cav within 3 days, DO IT. Holiday rewards are coming out and you really want to be cav for those

Oh yeah that’s why I’m rushing it like hell, I’ve been a good kid and resisted the temptation to open that gift (even tho I know it’s gonna be coal)
  • Options
    and also, I wouldn't tag people like that because some people might find it annoying. I actually was writing my comment just as you tagged me lol
  • Options

I dont mind beeing tagged ever. Live to help. As for your question i do believe you have the roster to do it. Its gonna be tough but it should be managble. Id suggest you however wait for gifting event so you can gift swap revives and thus get some points into that and more rewards out of it. Best of luck sir

oh yeah i live on the forums to help too but i know some grumpy cats don't like it
  • Options
    Hmm yeah I’ll keep that in mind, I won’t tag guys that much from now on
  • Options
    And that gifting event revive swap? It’s a good idea to wait for but too late, I’m gonna finish cav tonight, I might have been lazy to start the quest but once started, never rest until I manage to finish it. I did have some help tho, and I owe them my thanks.
  • Options
    So once I’m cavalier today I’ll enter the elite squad p- or as we know them now- the new uncollected!
  • Options
    I am being serious, cavalier just became the new uncollected, uncollected becam ethe new conqueror, and thronebreaker became the new cavalier. Well atleast I’ll have some perks :smirk:
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Timmytdt said:

As usual I’m taging the most reliable players(whom I know). @CGR2020 @Masterpuff @OneManArmy @SpideyFunko @StevieManWonder @MegaSkater67 @Thicco_Mode @Fluffy_paws and of course @KRoNX1 (my recent cavalier friend)

I’m not going to be offended that I’m not on this list 😂and Cavalier has no restrictions except 45(I think) for the EQ. I got Cav at level 48 and I wasn’t locked out of anything. It was totally worth it. The bonuses are awesome too.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,562 ★★★★★
    Timmytdt said:

Oh wait really? Yes!!
    Yeah. There’s no level requirement for getting cav. I remember commenting on your roster post the other day. It’s definitely worth it to get cav as soon as possible so that you can have access to the cav yearly crystals instead of the grandmasters.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Yeah Cav is worth it still
  • Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,638 ★★★★
    I recently became cav about a month ago and I’m level 57. Totally worth it. Go for it
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Grind arenas and just go for it. Idk how far you're in 6.1 and I don't remember much of your roster but AA can do 3/6 of the bosses. Really anyone can do sabre, ghost and loki if you've not got much rank up resources but he negates no retreat.
    And you have Mags for the robots.
    Warlock/Hype for Xbones
    Rank them as far as you can and boost and it shouldn't be that bad.
  • Options
    KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    First of all, I am proud to be tagged there. Second , u should really go for it. You only have to be lvl 45+ for cav eq. Considering that kabam is going to drop the Christmas gift on 25th dec (duh) and it's progression based, there is going to be a considerable gap between uncollected and cav rewards.
  • Options
    Yeah I’m in it! Done with xbones (tho he ate like 300 units in the process :neutral: I was saving it up for gifting) but still I’ll go for sent8nel today
  • Options
    CGR2020 said:

Ok, how do you even know me @Timmytdt ?

@CGR2020 I don’t know whether you pulling my leg or if you mean it really
  • Options
    gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 615 ★★★★
    It used to be worth it.
    Then thronebreaker was born...
  • Options

It used to be worth it.
    Then thronebreaker was born...

So true
  • Options
    BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    Try to do it before dec 25th. Since the gift will be based on story progression.