**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gifting Event Rewards are an Insult

2»

Comments

• Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

I’d like to preface this comment by stating that I’m only playing Devil’s advocate. For all those that are coming down on people who are upset about the very embarrassing rewards for this gifting event I’d like to point out that kabam and every other digital platform uses surveillance capitalism and data mining that focuses on exploitation and manipulation of its users for financial gain. If you think this is nonsense look up the course at Stanford university called neuroeconomics. These companies prey on our base brain with incentive salience.

They trick us into spending money by using our mobile fighting game stats to provide nonexistent user-specific ads to exploit our money? That’s basically what you just said.
    I like to use big words too, but only when they aren’t incorrect in the situation.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    They can only trick you if you’re dumb and gullible enough to fall for it, or not matured enough to control your emotions and not let it dictate your behavior. 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Options
    AstroGamer110AstroGamer110 Posts: 40

Are you really reviving a thread from a YEAR ago?!

Its not a YEAR AGO, its last year coz if it was a year ago it wouldn't be December 2020 it would be January 2020

LOL