**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam - Fix The Sixth Anniversary Gift/Reward Glitch

Kabam promised to fix the glitch that denied many Summoners of the sixth anniversary gift/reward. I don't see the announcement up anymore and I never got the sixth anniversary gift.

How about others? Did Kabam end up fixing the glitch and giving out the gift/reward as it promised?

Comments

• Options
    McocHPMcocHP Posts: 46
    Nope never got it either on my main account. Got it on my 2nd account though. Clearly they haven't given it to many accounts as ive seen one more post about this. Think they need to put something up again and confirm they are aware of the situation.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020

Hey @Fuzzycat , we have various sections in these Forums to help us keep everything organized in a way that allows everyone to find existing discussions about specific topics more easily.

When I get here I will go ahead and move this thread from General Discussion to the Bugs and Known Issues section as it is the most appropriate place for it.

When posting new discussions in the future, please take a moment to review the different sections and choose the most relevant one. If you need any help with that, I recommend reaching out to a Moderator via Private Message.

I got it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ good luck

@Kabam Porthos do I get brownie points?
  • Options
    TrsrTrsr Posts: 1
    Eu também, não recebi os 5000 frag de 6 estrelas nessa conta.

Gostaria de uma solução definitiva