**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

We NEED Real Time Fights!

Am I the only one who thinks it'd be awesome to fight against another (online) summoner real time (not VS the AI but VS the real player)? I mean I'd really like to whip my bro's 5* Warlock with my 5* Cable (Lol jk I already know Cable's trash) and its just not the same when you're fighting AI..... I'd love to see Kabam add this in a future update (Probs making the game crash every 5 mins instead of 10 lol).
So Kabam please, please, PLEASE consider adding this in a future update!

Comments

• J0E_HardyJ0E_Hardy Posts: 100
    GoDlyZor said:

1) we don't NEED this
    2) stability over new features, please.

Idk the game is very stable for me......and I think it'd be awesome but ig most ppl don't lol
  • KevanproGKevanproG Posts: 307 ★★
    edited December 2020
    Everyone gonna just bait parry and it would be boring and how would u bait special if someone has hyperion or vision arkus they just camp and use sp3
  • GoDlyZorGoDlyZor Posts: 150
    J0E_Hardy said:

GoDlyZor said:

1) we don't NEED this

Idk the game is very stable for me......and I think it'd be awesome but ig most ppl don't lol
    "(Probs making the game crash every 5 mins instead of 10 lol)." the game crashing every 10 minutes is not stable lol.
    Personally screens still take time to load for me, screen artifacts appear from time to time, weird visual bugs are in the game, game crashes every 30 minutes or so for me. If you want real time fighting there are other games for that I don't think it belongs here, personally.
  • J0E_HardyJ0E_Hardy Posts: 100
    GoDlyZor said:

J0E_Hardy said:

GoDlyZor said:

1) we don't NEED this

"(Probs making the game crash every 5 mins instead of 10 lol)." the game crashing every 10 minutes is not stable lol.
    Personally screens still take time to load for me, screen artifacts appear from time to time, weird visual bugs are in the game, game crashes every 30 minutes or so for me. If you want real time fighting there are other games for that I don't think it belongs here, personally.
    About every 30 mins for me as well.....the 10 was exaggerated a lot lol
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,975 ★★★★
    edited December 2020
    I wonder what quake would feel like to play in real fights.
    (I mean quake v quake)