**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

A Really Good Day!!!

As a proven player, getting a 4 star hero is still a best thing that happens to me. But for a month or two I was having a really good but Unnecessary streak of luck. Let me explain you. as for almost all classes, I had pretty amazing 4 star champs , e.g for skill I had Killmonger and Stealthy (5 star), for mystic I had doom which i got from PHC and again duped him from PHC (Yes, It's Flex), for mutant I had Omega red from PHC (Yes, Another Flex) and also had Havok also from PHC (Yoo, Third Time), as for cosmic and science I've got Venom, She-Hulk, Venom the Duck, Medusa, Invisible Woman etc. The only thing I was lacking was a stacked tech class (I mean at least three of four good champs) while the only good was the nebula. I was hoarding four star crystals about 2 months ago for tech/cosmic crystals. But I decided to open them when i had shards for only three 4 star crystals. I was amazed to see rocket racoon flawlessly summoning himself again and again 3 three time (Believe me when I say that I didn't summoned him at all). At the same time I was shocked but i decided to give up opening class specific crystals.
About two weeks later, I got enough shards for 5 4 star crystals and the moment i saw tech/cosmic crystals I opened them without thinking twice. I wish I had thought at that time as again got 2 rocket racoon dupes and a vulture and a venom dupe. At that moment, I completely decided that I will never open these crystals again.
Well the "Good" RNG continued and for a month and a half I got BWDO, Ronin, Sunspot, OML, Archangel, SS (both Sym and Sorc) but what I didn't got was even a single tech champion.
Then starts the month of December (Ultimate rewards month). I got a lot of 4 star shards and got quite a bit of champs from them but still didn't got a single tech champ again. So today, I opened crystals menu and saw that I've got enough shard for 2 crystal. Guess what, It's tech/cosmic day today, so again I went and pop opened single crystal with a real off mood given my last tech/cosmic streak. Dang, All of sudden there was a Warlock. I got mad and in the moment opened another another crystal wishing to get Guardian and I was real amazed when I saw that I got him too.
So all I wanted to do was to share my story of little but a worthy achievement of mine (at least for me). Hope you also pull what you want. Just don't give up, It's all that matters. Eventually you'll get what you want.
Also, don't stop opening dual class crystals, sometimes they become too generous for us to believe!!! ;);)