**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Lack of ISO

I already have made a post concerning this a long time ago, but seriously with the R2 and R3 6* nowadays everything beside ISO is now very much more reachable. A content especially for ISO, or simply adding Iso on all or on much content must be added.

Comments

• KeyBKeyB Posts: 36
    Act 7 chapter exploration gives ISO, montly EQs give ISO, they didn't use to. We have definetly more ISO in the game than before. You can even target it now with dual 4* crystals. I am out as well with all the crystals we opened this month, had quite a few rank ups. Your stash will fill again.
  • darkhumourdarkhumour Posts: 29
    KeyB said:

Act 7 chapter exploration gives ISO, montly EQs give ISO, they didn't use to. We have definetly more ISO in the game than before. You can even target it now with dual 4* crystals. I am out as well with all the crystals we opened this month, had quite a few rank ups. Your stash will fill again.

it is true but it is not enough
    in 22 hours events 6 star and 4 star gives you different points back in the day they give you very same point and kabam changed it
    kabam also can change 4 star duplicates and 5-6 star duplicates izo ratio this way izo problem might be solve
  • laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,472 ★★★★
    Zan0 said:

They just need to update the iso value from duping 5 stars and 6 stars imo

Agreed
  • DonJenkoPacinoDonJenkoPacino Posts: 54
    KeyB said:

Ok boomer