**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Quake.

I have a 4* (unduped) Quake sitting in my crystal fresh champs and just wondering if she'd help me with act 4 (I'm at chapter 3)..... Currently using duped Wasp (with Ghost synergy) as my science. Is Quake worth levelling up for me or nah?

Comments

• Options
    J0E_HardyJ0E_Hardy Posts: 100

Yes, she is the best champ in the game. If you don't know how to play her, I highly recommend learning.

Even if she's not duped?
  • Options
    The_Blue_JaguarThe_Blue_Jaguar Posts: 249 ★★
    J0E_Hardy said:

Yes, she is the best champ in the game. If you don't know how to play her, I highly recommend learning.

Even if she's not duped?
    Yes! When you get really good with her the dupe doesn’t do anything. Check out some videos on YouTube if you want to see her in action. You’ll see “Quake and Shake” as well as “Quake and Bake.” The difference is parrying or dexing attacks. She’s seriously ridiculous.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    J0E_Hardy said:

Even if she's not duped?
    Doesn’t need the dupe.
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    I reckon in act 4 it would be better to rank up champions that can do things faster
  • Options
    Rwj_2Rwj_2 Posts: 163 ★★
    She was instrumental for me clearing act 4 back in the day. Plus it's a great way for you to learn to use her.
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    J0E_Hardy said:

I have a 4* (unduped) Quake sitting in my crystal fresh champs and just wondering if she'd help me with act 4 (I'm at chapter 3)..... Currently using duped Wasp (with Ghost synergy) as my science. Is Quake worth levelling up for me or nah?

She'll help even in Act 5. 4* Quake even helped me finish the Epic Boss Rush last August. That was 31 bosses and majority were killed by Quake.