Options

Sasquatch Sabertooth synergy

It would be sweet if it also removed the fury cap on Sabertooth. So it would enable you to keep your persistent charges through full quests, and stack unlimited fury's. Some epic gameplay could come from that!

Comments

• Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,018 ★★★★★
    That used to be the case but it was a bug and got fixed
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,113 ★★★★★

It wasn't a bug just something kabam somehow didn't foresee working that way so they changed sabretooths mechanics slightly adding the cap of only reactivating 30 furies
  • Options
    Jake303AoSJake303AoS Posts: 304 ★★
    Sungj said:

It wasn't a bug just something kabam somehow didn't foresee working that way so they changed sabretooths mechanics slightly adding the cap of only reactivating 30 furies
    His fury cap is 15 permanent, so he can only take up to 15 from fight to fight. 30 would be nice tho
  • Options
    Pmr3 said:

Sungj said:

His fury cap is 15 permanent, so he can only take up to 15 from fight to fight. 30 would be nice tho
    No it’s 30. They changed it back when Sasquatch came out bc it was infinite.
    Well his normal cap in his abilities is 15. So you're saying it increases to 30 with the synergy? It doesn't specify that, but that's awesome. I'll try it out.
  • Options
    rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    edited December 2020
    You can build up too 30 furies i have done it go too YouTube theres several videos explaining it after the cap was placed.
  • Options
    rnr87 said:

You can build up too 30 furies i have done it go too YouTube theres several videos explaining it after the cap was placed.

Cool, yea I checked some out. It's weird that it doesn't specify that on the synergy 🤔
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,788 ★★★★★
    You will only be able to convert up to 15 furies from his own fury ability, during the fight itself.
    In order to carry more you will be required to end the fight with any additional fury buff, or fury effect from other sources. Like for example, end the fight with 15 passives, 1 buff and and sp3 (which gives you another fury) and gou should start next fight with 17 passive furies