**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

High Value Item Cannot Be Sold

PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
Isn’t that my choice?

10% and 20% boosts cannot be sold now, but 30% boosts can? Are they lower value?

My overflow is full of them, I use suicides, they cause health loss, I don’t need them.

This just seems like Kabam’s new strategy to limit gold income further.

Comments

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    Yeah its really annoying. I just pop them on for meager arena boosts since kabam is making it so hard to get rid of them.
  • ZaosaflerZaosafler Posts: 65
    It is not just them. It looks like most of the items that can be gifted are not sellable at the moment. Of of my alliance members gifted 15 dueling credits for some reason; and these are now showing as “high value items that can’t be sold.”

This seems to apply to things you get from the gems as well. I have 24 40% XP boosts that I currently can’t sell.

So far the only items I have seen that can be gifted, and sold are health potions. And these go for double. As in select 1, and it tells you 2 are selected.
  • TBKlannTBKlann Posts: 68
    If your not going to allow us to sell them, make them worth using. Worthless item when experience is maxed. Used to be at least good for a little gold. Come on kabam.