**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ghost sucks!!!

Invicta_HellionInvicta_Hellion Posts: 220 ★★
edited December 2020 in General Discussion
Haha! The title was a bait!!

The real question is: Can I push to cavelier with this roster ??

If the answer is no pls also tell, till where can this roster take me

Ghost sucks!!! 42 votes

Go for it!!
59%
NojokejaymManav_preet0808LmaoWRIRAyden_noah1EtjamaIron_Patriot_is_litKRANꓘUsername19273BabyMiikeRebarkThoye3DretlleMasterpuffMCOCHazzaMaxLeePhillip14233PuttPuttCrcrcrcHusain_b128 25 votes
Wait for better champs/upgrade your champs
40%
Foxhero007rockray2016PizzabeatAlbi⁴7²00⁴Malreck04Mitriaxshivam1MeebletonDonDudu2809JohnyBoyPrakhar_82Crasyduckodishika123HoitadoanaLysis_Yodabolt21Professorpro_789 17 votes

Comments

• Options
    MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★
    I'm not seeing any counters for Crossbones here, unless I'm missing something
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    WAIT
  • Options
    anaLysis_anaLysis_ Posts: 259 ★★★
    You need a strong poison immune for xbones
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Go for it!!
    Meebleton said:

Nick can work and Blade might be able to if he can outdamage the regen. Easy option being to go into the fight in your first phase with Nick and soloing, harder option is to get to 2 Sp2's fast enough which will purify the debuffs which is actually pretty easy if you heal him up and he's at a high sig. And then Blade will shorten the debuff duration enough to survive on low health for a bit, and then he can heal up to 71% with some patience. But again, don't know if he can outdamage the regen. Rogue could also work if OP's willing to rank her up. She'll only lose 30% and then you can steal the regens and furies.
  • Options
    TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Magneto and Fury could probably take down Crossbones. Depends on your skill.
  • Options
    Go for it!!

Magneto and Fury could probably take down Crossbones. Depends on your skill.

Not Mags. He can probably get off some good damage, but he'll die from poison.
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
    Meebleton said:

I've done the Crossbones fight with both OR & Warlock.
  • Options
    Go for it!!

Meebleton said:

But you don't know that 4*s can't be used in Act 6? 👀
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Crossbones and Sentinel will be a BIG challenge... other than that, Magneto, Voodoo and Nick can do almost every fight in all of 6.1
  • Options
    LmaoLmao Posts: 842 ★★★
    Go for it!!

Meebleton said:

And he doesn't have either
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Go for it!!
    Meebleton said:

Cant Ægon. counter him? he will tenacity the poison
  • Options
    Go for it!!
    Gardener said:

Meebleton said:

I could just be blind, but where do you see Ægon?
  • Options
    Etjama said:

Gardener said:

Meebleton said:

He is OPs top champ.....

But Aegon needs the dupe to really be effective in that fight.... it can take up to 25 hits to get tenacity with no combo. He would be dead by then.
  • Options
    Go for it!!

Etjama said:

Gardener said:

Meebleton said:

He is OPs top champ.....

But Aegon needs the dupe to really be effective in that fight.... it can take up to 25 hits to get tenacity with no combo. He would be dead by then.
    Ah, I was looking for a 5*. Yeah, he'd be dead.
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Gardener said:

Meebleton said:

He is OPs top champ.....

Right.... but that 6* luck though..... Aegon and Mags as your first 2 6*!!!! Jeez
  • Options
    Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Go for it!!
    I haven’t been baited this hard in a while.
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Meebleton said:

Nick can work and Blade might be able to if he can outdamage the regen. Easy option being to go into the fight in your first phase with Nick and soloing, harder option is to get to 2 Sp2's fast enough which will purify the debuffs which is actually pretty easy if you heal him up and he's at a high sig. And then Blade will shorten the debuff duration enough to survive on low health for a bit, and then he can heal up to 71% with some patience. But again, don't know if he can outdamage the regen. Rogue could also work if OP's willing to rank her up. She'll only lose 30% and then you can steal the regens and furies.
    You mean special 1s for the charges right?
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
    Etjama said:

Meebleton said:

But you don't know that 4*s can't be used in Act 6? 👀
    Doh! I forgot.
  • Options
    Go for it!!
    Malreck04 said:

Etjama said:

Meebleton said:

You mean special 1s for the charges right?
    Yup, sorry.
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    how'd you get ronan to the front of your roster in the first pic?
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Go for it!!

Sorted by star rating I’m guessing
  • Options

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Gardener said:

Meebleton said:

He is OPs top champ.....

Right.... but that 6* luck though..... Aegon and Mags as your first 2 6*!!!! Jeez
    These are second and third... First one was drax the invisible
  • Options
    Thanks guys... It was really insightful!!
  • Options

Sorted by tier, pics sequence is messed up
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Nick Fury works perfectly. Take out the bane link and start in his first life. DO NOT quit or die! Or you'll lose the ability to remove the poison from switching lives. Btw, Void can solo the left side path which removes bane, so it's a pretty easy clear.

I believe there's a masochism fight on that path, which I'd recommend Stealthy for instead of Void. The rest is basic regen fights that Void destroys
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Crossbones and Sentinel will be a BIG challenge... other than that, Magneto, Voodoo and Nick can do almost every fight in all of 6.1

Lol, stop exaggerating there buddy. I've explored it, and there's a lot of fights that neither can handle. And I mean a lot!