**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

got 10 t5cc expiring and idk who to rank up

JoshKosh557JoshKosh557 Posts: 2,833 ★★★★★
Since act 7 exploration gives a ton of t5cc i'm overloaded. Any recommendations? Falcon and immortal abom are almost r1 max which is why they do not have the rank up symbol next to them and I may use a science t5cc on immortal abom.

Comments

• Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    You mean t5bc yeah? Also rank up quake
  • Options
    RevHeresyRevHeresy Posts: 68
    Aegon, CMM, Venom
  • Options
    Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    Quake (HELL YES),Sorceror supreme, Cap marvel and venom (if you don't have them as six stars) , aegon (if you want to push for aol soon).
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Quake, Kali and CMM. Also Act 7 explored before level 60? Bruh.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Aegon, Professor, CMM...
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    edited December 2020
    XP Levels are just not related to anything else. You can‘t max it out that fast or you have to redo lots of Story Quests and buy Energy for that.

So you are basically forced to play tons of EQ for at least half a year if you are not buying Energy to redo the same missions again and again.

I did it really fast when I started back then, but I used lots of free XP Boosts and had max XP Mastery (everyone told me that‘s useless/crazy ... but hey, fast Lv. Ups = more Mastery points).
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Aegon, CMM, iabom, falcon, quake, venom, sorcerer supreme, and abom (if you’ve got red guardian).