**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is it 2015 by any chance?

tafretafre Posts: 631 ★★★★
Because this happened:

Also I never have enough t4cc for some reason. Those r3s drain you hard lol

(Not a rant btw I just felt like posting it because it is funny missing the most common resource :D )

Comments

• Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    I have like 10 T4B overflowing and I am lacking T1A and iso for rank ups lol
  • Options
    ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 567 ★★★
    I never have ISO. I have to rank several champs as to not lose catalysts and then level them later. ISO for me is the most scarce resource.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

All of my rankups are restricted by ISO. I don’t understand how anyone has it in surplus. I’ve got over 60 6*s and I’ve always got about 10 unlevelled.

To have iso in surplus you need to be a Cavalier crystals 🐋
    Even arena grinders struggle these days with iso since PHC shards are no where nearly enough to cover 6* champs iso needs.
    The least should be done is a major update to arena rewards from PHC shards to Grandmaster crystal shards for 4* basic and 4* featured arena and Cavalier crystal shards for the 5* featured arena.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I have 5 t5b in the stash with no T4b or T1A
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    I literally have no shortage of any of those. Lol. Taking higher Champs higher is going to cost a lot. It'll take time to build back up.
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Greekhit said:

tafre said:

Because this happened:

Also I never have enough t4cc for some reason. Those r3s drain you hard lol

(Not a rant btw I just felt like posting it because it is funny missing the most common resource :D )

Iso 8 is currently the bottleneck resource for most players.
    The unleveled champs in profile phenomenon had to appear for years, since recently in the game.
    We are already at the 5* 6* meta but iso has been left at the 4* meta.
    Main reason for this is the increased 5* 6* iso demands, while their dupes provide the exact same iso bricks as 4*s, which doesn’t make any sense at all, since the 4* acquisition rate hasn’t been increased accordingly to cover that gap.
    Also iso in quests are outdated and pathetic even for Cavalier eq.
    I personally run 2 arenas all milestones plus 2 of the catalyst arenas, and I’ve already seen my PHC shards (that translates to iso) stash from 3mil+ to ~2mil this past month alone.
    A player has 3 options:
    1. Live his life at arena
    2. Whale it on Cavalier crystals
    3. Rank up very few champs and of lower rarity, leaving other resources like catalysts to expire
    Kabam should acknowledge that and do something drastically soon, because the forums will be flooded in the near future with iso posts, as more and more players will pass to the 5* and more specifically to the 6* meta.

I've well over 1000 iso. I do run out of class iso with big level-ups, but I can recover that by opening 4* dual crystals.

T1a is my current bottleneck, the game is imbalanced greatly. While AQ provides enough T4bc, T4cc and T2a, T1a is mainly from glory store (I buy 5/10 each week) and alliance daily events, occasionally from EQ. This doesn't change, while I do pull more champions. Effectively, I can only do 1 or 2 rank-ups a week. That's not enough.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,140 ★★★★★
    Yeah my ISO is lowest it's been in months - still I've got a new 6R3 Doom and 6R2 BWCV so that might explain it lol
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I used to have over 2000+ iso bricks in overflow. Now I'm out of class iso in every class except skill, and only have about 600 or so bricks left (mostly tier 2 basic iso which is basically useless). Even with only restricting my upgrades to level up event, I'm still low on iso (I do go hard on the event tho, lol). There's too much RNG with 4* crystals, even dual class ones. I had saved up about 12k 4* shards for a long-ish time until they were needed, then I pulled my most wanted 5* in Guardian and spent all the shards on cosmic/tech duals. Guess what? I pulled 6 cosmic champs back-to-back and got zero, and I mean zero tech 4*s out of 6 of those crystals! To upgrade Guardian cost me so much more iso and Gold than it should because of crappy RNG. I can't exactly complain either way as I was able to take him all the way, and was actually able to get him in the first place.

Nevertheless, 4* shards availability should surely be increased, and I think the game is overdue for single class 4* crystals.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

I used to have over 2000+ iso bricks in overflow. Now I'm out of class iso in every class except skill, and only have about 600 or so bricks left (mostly tier 2 basic iso which is basically useless). Even with only restricting my upgrades to level up event, I'm still low on iso (I do go hard on the event tho, lol). There's too much RNG with 4* crystals, even dual class ones. I had saved up about 12k 4* shards for a long-ish time until they were needed, then I pulled my most wanted 5* in Guardian and spent all the shards on cosmic/tech duals. Guess what? I pulled 6 cosmic champs back-to-back and got zero, and I mean zero tech 4*s out of 6 of those crystals! To upgrade Guardian cost me so much more iso and Gold than it should because of crappy RNG. I can't exactly complain either way as I was able to take him all the way, and was actually able to get him in the first place.

Nevertheless, 4* shards availability should surely be increased, and I think the game is overdue for single class 4* crystals.

Make that 7 now.