**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Playing Contest through Chromecast

Have you guys considered allowing players to cast their game from a mobile device to one's television? I think this would be an awesome option. The mobile device effectively becomes like a controller and summoners can enjoy the game on a much larger screen. I know Apple has screen sharing but for Android users this would be a way to expand that option. Just a thought

Comments

• Dude_ZeroDude_Zero Posts: 73
    edited December 2020
    I’ve tried Apple screen mirroring with the game but there’s lag as the game is now on two screens. I wonder if chromecast would be more efficient.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 ★★★★★
    I've done it with samsung phone to samsung TV but its borderline unplayable.
  • panda_mcocpanda_mcoc Posts: 32
    Dude_Zero said:

I’ve tried Apple screen mirroring with the game but there’s lag as the game is now on two screens. I wonder if chromecast would be more efficient.

Chromecast is good if your casting something like Netflix or YouTube from their app, and mirroring your computer works well, but mirroring your phone is pretty bad, or at least when I use it.