**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who to rank up

Spidey983Spidey983 Posts: 93
edited December 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I just wanted an idea on who you all think I should max out as a 5*. Also if you could state your reason for your choice that would be cool. None of them are duped

Who to rank up 30 votes

Iceman
13%
TendersquadUnsilentHoitadoThebombsquad1 4 votes
Omega Red
66%
Snakep_Sham_Kill_GreyEtjamaDeaconDonDudu2809ProximaMidnight_8Thicco_ModeDon_tha_truthRenaxqqCaptainGameimranimteyaz1ŘïdđhįmStark154667IryseWill3808[Deleted User]Barani7daPinsterZippy_halligan 20 votes
Emma frost
13%
Sarvanga1_OmedennCharlie21540Scrubhan 4 votes
Other
6%
Snakebites23DJMNH 2 votes
Neither
0%
Post edited by Kabam Rose on

Comments

• Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,596 ★★★★
    Omega Red
    Ooops... Omega needs a dupe but if you are a Cavalier player then you got 5* awakening gem as a Christmas gift so you can awaken him.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Omega Red
    Renaxqq said:

Ooops... Omega needs a dupe but if you are a Cavalier player then you got 5* awakening gem as a Christmas gift so you can awaken him.

What he said. And sig him up as much as possible.
  • Options
    Renaxqq said:

Haha kinda surprised about omega red. I've heard about him but I didn't know if he was everything peeps were saying. But why omega over Emma and ice man? He doesn't seem as durable as the others.
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Iceman
    I chose Iceman because not sure if Omega is duped

If Omega is duped and high Sig then def him
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,596 ★★★★
    Omega Red
    Spidey983 said:

Renaxqq said:

Haha kinda surprised about omega red. I've heard about him but I didn't know if he was everything peeps were saying. But why omega over Emma and ice man? He doesn't seem as durable as the others.
    Insane damage over time, double immunities and you can regenerate if you want.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Omega Red
    Etjama said:

Renaxqq said:

What he said. And sig him up as much as possible.
    Same as the two before
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Omega Red
    Spidey983 said:

Renaxqq said:

He is everything people are saying and possible more. The reason I say possibly more is some people downplay his value without suicides on. He’s actually more durable because you can heal off his sp1 and 3. The reason he’s better than Emma frost and iceman is he does WAY more damage and is really good in so many matches.
  • Options
    Well Omega is the winner. I'll probably take emma to r4 later and ice man will stay in the freezer lol.