**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

A solution of sorts

To the people who didn’t want a awake gem I have an idea for kabam (and no this time it isn’t for kabam to just take it back)

How about a thing in the store to sell awakening gems for shards

Got a 5 mutant gem? He’s a 5 mutant crystal
Got a 5 generic here’s 15k 5 shards (a generic is worth more then class so I added some shards to that value and can be adjusted for balance)

Comments

• Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★
    I mean do more content asking for those things free just isn’t my thing.
    Cavalier players shouldn’t be focusing that hard on 6s anyways imo. That said the r3 requirement for thronebreakers is a bad call anyways
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    The solution by now people should of figured out is either: get thronebreaker or stop moaning. If you can't do abyss you're too casual and if you don't want to rank 3 a mutant because you don't have apocalypse get over your pride and rank that nightcrawler.
    Odachi said:

The solution by now people should of figured out is either: get thronebreaker or stop moaning. If you can't do abyss you're too casual and if you don't want to rank 3 a mutant because you don't have apocalypse get over your pride and rank that nightcrawler.

My r3 unduped omega red says hi. That’s what got me thronebreaker

I now have bwcv and red goblin r3 as well
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

Odachi said:

How do you like Red Goblin? I got and awakened him from the feature and so far I like his playstyle, but I’m not too sure how viable he is for endgame content.
    Also just rank up any six star to r3 if you’re that upset about it. Some dude just took up his Red Cyclops for it. You’ll get more t5cc so just pull the trigger

Odachi said:

How do you like Red Goblin? I got and awakened him from the feature and so far I like his playstyle, but I’m not too sure how viable he is for endgame content.
    He’s pretty fun didn’t get to use him much in act 7 cause I ranked him after it but man is he been fun in variant 6

Odachi said:

He’s pretty fun didn’t get to use him much in act 7 cause I ranked him after it but man is he been fun in variant 6
    Cool, if I don’t pull CGR, I’ll probably end up taking him to r3
    His attack i
    Is pretty low tho I must say but yea still enjoy him